Windows 10: Internet keeps disconnecting randomly after boot

Discus and support Internet keeps disconnecting randomly after boot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Every time i reinstall windows i keep getting the same problem. My internet ethernet randomly disconnects. I get the symbol that i have no cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AliNedzipovski1, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Internet keeps disconnecting randomly after boot

Hi,

Every time i reinstall windows i keep getting the same problem. My internet ethernet randomly disconnects. I get the symbol that i have no cable connected then after some seconds it reconnects. It can happen 3-5 times per hour. No one else in my house has this problem and we use the same connection. It happens everytime i do a reinstall of Windows but it took months last time to go away.

Regards Ali

:)

AliNedzipovski1, Mar 30, 2021
  2. JWB2020 Win User

My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet

My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. I've been looking for a solution for a few days to no avail. This is
    definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. Answers blaming it on my internet is incorrect as it only happens to my computer and not our TV Streming/other computers in the household/Tablets. I have tried
    Troubleshoot network problems etc. This all only started after a Microsoft Windows Update that i completed on 7/28/2020 (just a few days ago). Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you

JWB2020, Mar 30, 2021
  3. thenewguy Win User
    Internet keeps disconnecting

I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i updated to windows 10 hoping it will get fixed by the update by the issue is still happening and my internet keeps going off and on
    how do i fix this issue ?

thenewguy, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Internet keeps disconnecting randomly after boot

INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Internet keeps disconnecting randomly after boot

1. Internet keeps disconnecting randomly after boot - Similar Threads - Internet keeps disconnecting

2. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting: My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770 with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly...
  3. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting: My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770 with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly...
  4. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet keeps connecting and disconnecting randomly

Internet keeps connecting and disconnecting randomly: Please move the "Ask a question" somewhere else. Took me hours before I realized it was herehttps://youtu.be/3E2L6ON-DksMy internet keeps disconnecting, no networks show, but randomly my ethernet, which is my only internet connection, keeps appearing and disappearing,...
  6. Internet keeps disconnecting randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting randomly and frequently: Hey, as the title says i've been having an issue where my internet would just keep dropping out serveral times in the space of a minute or just one randomly here and there, the icon that usually looks like a small screen turns into a globe looking icon and says im...
  7. INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY

INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY: HI! I am having two laptops ACER ASPIRE 5733z Windows 7 32 bit home premiumand HP Probook 430 g2 windows 10 64 bit pro and two ethernet cable 6 metre and 50 metre When connected with 6m wire both of the laptops perform very fine but in case of 50 m wire the acer one works...
  8. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...
  9. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet Disconnects Randomly?: So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back...
  10. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...