Windows 10: Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

Discus and support Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've already read a lot of responses but my problem is I dont have a power manager tab to control the driver. I attached a picture of what I see. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michaelchung_753, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

I've already read a lot of responses but my problem is I dont have a power manager tab to control the driver. I attached a picture of what I see. If someone could tell me which icon to click on or if I am just doing something wrong that would be great! I am using a Surface Book

Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep. 5dd1a342-ae6f-472b-aa92-07efd142e3d8?upload=true.png

:)

Michaelchung_753, Mar 24, 2021

2. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2021
  3. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

1. Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep. - Similar Threads - Internet keeps disconnecting

2. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  3. Internet keeps on disconnecting

Internet keeps on disconnecting: In my house I have internet and use my computer but when I connect to it, it works but keeps on disconnecting in 1 minute later. I tried troubleshooting but it says nothing is wrong. After when I am on a mobile device the internet works fine with 4 bars when my computer has 2...
  4. Bluetooth disconnects when the computer goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects when the computer goes to sleep.: Hi!My Bluetooth is disconnecting every time my computer goes to sleep. The only way to get it back it to restarts the actual computer and when booting up the Bluetooth disconnects again. Does anyone know why this is happening? Cheers, Arthur...
  5. Connect/Disconnect sound when Monitor goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect/Disconnect sound when Monitor goes to sleep: I've tested and confirmed it and my monitor is the culprit. When it goes to sleep it continuously plays the connect/disconnect sound. This is a new monitor which I got yesterday. It's an MSI MAG272CQR. I've seen a lot of posts about this but no definite solution. Can anyone...
  6. WiFi Disconnects when Laptop Goes to Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WiFi Disconnects when Laptop Goes to Sleep: I have seen many "solutions" to this issue, both on this forum and other websites. Some steps, like disabling "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and running the power troubleshooter, are attempts to fix a Windows issue. Others are workarounds, like not...
  7. Internet keeps disconnecting on sleep

Internet keeps disconnecting on sleep: Hi No matter what I do and define, the internet connection still breaks when the computer gets into sleep mode. I changed in the power plan settings and even the group policy (see attached). The latter made the power settings to be disabled on "enabled" meaning it...
  8. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi! Recently I have been having a problem with my internet wifi disconnecting on my desktop for a few seconds or even minutes randomly. I have made no recent hardware changes. I was running Windows 7 when the issue started about 2-3 weeks back, but upgraded to Windows 10....
  9. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i...