Windows 10: Internet keeps freezing, crashing

Discus and support Internet keeps freezing, crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I fix my internet from freezing up and crashing? When I start the internet it stalls and won't let me type anything. It loads a bunch of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BiancaArbucci, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Internet keeps freezing, crashing

How can I fix my internet from freezing up and crashing? When I start the internet it stalls and won't let me type anything. It loads a bunch of annoying advertisements (which are a big pain), then when it defrosts, it allows me to type, but very slowly. Thanks for any help

:)

BiancaArbucci, Nov 16, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 16, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Internet keeps freezing, crashing

Internet Explorer is slow, crashing, freezing

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
    might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 3: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Internet keeps freezing, crashing

1. Internet keeps freezing, crashing - Similar Threads - Internet keeps freezing

2. Computer keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps freezing and crashing: Lately my pc keeps malfunctioning,Sometimes it crashes and then reboots by itself, other times it prompts me with the BSOD.I performed a clean install of Windows 11, just in case, but the problem persisted.Then i found out I had a firmware update for my SSD, so I updated it,...
  3. Games keep freezing then crashes

Games keep freezing then crashes: Laptop: OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-B1000 603T6AVOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 22H2Recently, whenever i play genshin impact or star rail my laptop screen freezes and then the game gets crashed.I saw some fixes on the net but none of them worked for me like...
  4. Games keep freezing then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep freezing then crashes: Laptop: OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-B1000 603T6AVOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 22H2Recently, whenever i play genshin impact or star rail my laptop screen freezes and then the game gets crashed.I saw some fixes on the net but none of them worked for me like...
  5. Pc keeps freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing/crashing: Title says it all... My pc keeps freezing/crashing randomly multible times a day..... i suspect that its my GPU but im not sure it has done this since summer of 22. bough pc 02/22I link my mini dump to this post so if someone can analyse it and tell me what my problem is and...
  6. internet keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet keeps crashing: I tried to reinstall the wifi itself and it doesn't fix the problem I need help to have stable connection. Guide me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-crashing/820a5dbd-d0e7-4b8e-8d50-d86401dd9b38
  7. internet keeps crashing

internet keeps crashing: I tried to reinstall the wifi itself and it doesn't fix the problem I need help to have stable connection. Guide me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-crashing/820a5dbd-d0e7-4b8e-8d50-d86401dd9b38
  8. internet keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says:On Tue...
  10. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says:On Tue...