Windows 10: internet keeps going off

Discus and support internet keeps going off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 things why does my internet keep going off could it be my external adapter optiplex dell 755 also what does this mean how do i fix Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jul 11, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

internet keeps going off

2 things why does my internet keep going off could it be my external adapter optiplex dell 755

also what does this mean how do i fix

Thank you

TIM internet keeps going off 1d3dd069-f934-4b0e-932e-1f4edf17c16b?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Jul 11, 2019
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 11, 2019
  3. altae Win User
    My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, Jul 11, 2019
  4. YOU
    You Win User

internet keeps going off

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • internet keeps going off [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

internet keeps going off

1. internet keeps going off - Similar Threads - internet keeps going

2. Device keeps turning off internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device keeps turning off internet access: Hey, I'd really appreciate some help with this issue. I'm not sure whether it's my CPU or memory being too high, but at a certain point, my device will completely block off my internet access. By that I mean, I cannot connect to any source of internet until I restart it....
  3. why does it keep turning my internet off?

why does it keep turning my internet off?: when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my laptop every time. why does it do that?...
  4. Internet Keeps Disconnecting On And Off

Internet Keeps Disconnecting On And Off: Okay, so this issue has been going on for about a month, and it's getting to the point where I just wanna break my laptop I feel like I've tried everything and still it's happening. So, here's the situation. My internet connection keeps disconnecting on and off, whether...
  5. Computer keeps coming on then going off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps coming on then going off: I have a lenovo ideapad 300 laptop it was all right one night then the next morning I turn it on and it said it was doing a start up repair that did not work then I got a blue screen saying that C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I have looked and I have tried what...
  6. keeps going to go.normandoh.com

keeps going to go.normandoh.com: click on Microsoft edge keeps going to go.normandoh.com instead of Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-going-to-gonormandohcom/04f1e930-a85c-4a4c-9352-c56db44c8fb0
  7. Computer Keeps Going to Sleep Even Though Sleep Settings Are Off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Keeps Going to Sleep Even Though Sleep Settings Are Off: Basically I've been having problems with my new laptop where it will go into sleep mode while I'm using it. All of the sleep and hibernating settings are off, but for some reason the computer still goes into sleep mode. It also seems to go into sleep mode faster when I'm...
  8. Download keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download keeps on going: So, i bought forza horizon 4, the download size was 64.16GB but when it reached 64.16GB it just kept on going , it reached 70Gb, without installing, i tried everything, and at the end i refunded the game, please tell if this error has been fixed so i can try again, the bad...
  9. Cortana wont work switch keeps going to off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana wont work switch keeps going to off: Just upgraded my Win 8.1 pro EN-GB using media tool and I cant search or get cortana to work. It worked fine in the Insider Preview. Anyone got any ideas ? Going to check regional settings now but I dont thing its that. Tim 10485
  10. The ADSL and Internet flashes go off

The ADSL and Internet flashes go off: Hello!For a weak or so, my issue with the ADSL and Internet flashes go off for few seconds to go on again. and of course my connection is gone for few seconds, too. 73766