Windows 10: Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks

Discus and support Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have a Windows 11 PC and i use it for Gaming, Chatting to my mates, Working or Designing. But recently I've been having issues with my Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamie Tech, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks

Hello! I have a Windows 11 PC and i use it for Gaming, Chatting to my mates, Working or Designing. But recently I've been having issues with my Wi-Fi connection it keeps on going out the only way to fix it for me is just to unplug my TP-Link usb adapter and plugging it back in that works but sometimes does not and i have been dealing with this problem like a peasant.Can somebody tell me a answer to this problemThanks, Jamie C

:)

Jamie Tech, Jan 23, 2022
  2. altae Win User

My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks

Internet Explorer uses a lot of RAM

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and also check whether multiple Internet explorer process are running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
    • Open Task manager.
    • Click on Detail Tab.
    • You will see Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and End Task.
    • Restart the computer.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks

1. Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks - Similar Threads - Internet Keeps Going

2. Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Keeps on Going out for some internet tasks: Hello! I have a Windows 11 PC and i use it for Gaming, Chatting to my mates, Working or Designing. But recently I've been having issues with my Wi-Fi connection it keeps on going out the only way to fix it for me is just to unplug my TP-Link usb adapter and plugging it back...
  3. Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM: Hey everyone, I’ve been having a really weird issue with my computer. It has an Intel AX200 network antenna, and every night at 11PM, it disconnects and I get a “No internet, secured” message. I’ve tried just about every solution possible, including updating my drivers but...
  4. My wired internet connection keeps going out sporadically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wired internet connection keeps going out sporadically: My Windows 10 Pro PC is plugged directly into my wireless router. It's been working fine for about 3 months with no issue since I built this PC. In the last few days, the internet connection keeps dropping. The PC doesn't recognize the connection is there. I've tried...
  5. Internet keeps on cutting out

Internet keeps on cutting out: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon The problem I am having right now is that the internet on my device continuously does not work. Whenever I boot up my laptop, the internet works for a few minutes, before completely turning off. Showing a red X over the wifi icon on the...
  6. internet keeps going off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    internet keeps going off: 2 things why does my internet keep going off could it be my external adapter optiplex dell 755 also what does this mean how do i fix Thank you TIM[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-going-off/f7b7c918-0555-4ad9-a3d1-3fbda8ff58a1
  7. Internet connection keeps dropping out

Internet connection keeps dropping out: With out warning connection is lost cause the default Gateway is not available according to the checker. Still trying to sort that out and machine keeps crashing and freezing Any help would be grateful...
  8. Internet Keeps Dropping Out

Internet Keeps Dropping Out: I recently got a new PC and realized that there is a problem with the internet. I have an ethernet cable plugged in but every few minutes or so, my internet will drop for a second or 2 and come right back on. This is the same ethernet cable and everything I have been using on...
  9. My internet keeps dropping out!

My internet keeps dropping out!: I have so many reasons I need help with my network! For starters. Because of various reasons I just don't think it necessary to for me to get into here, my wife and I have decided to home school our daughter this fall. This means we MUST have good internet access. Then of...
  10. Internet keeps cutting out

Internet keeps cutting out: Hi, I seem to be having a problem with my internet connection. At first I thought it was my network adapter so I purchased a new one however the problem still occurs. I have updated the drivers for it and still nothing, so I'll explain below what is happening. I should note I...