Windows 10: Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

Discus and support Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lightning7466, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the entire game lags. It took me really long to find out that it was the internet. I've tried restarting the computer, Updating network adapters, getting closer to the network router but nothing worked. On My Macbook the network works perfectly but this windows laptop receives like half of the network the macbook would receiv

:)

Lightning7466, Mar 22, 2022

2. My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet

Every time I use my laptop, it keeps disconneting from the internet. I check it and it's disabled. It doesn't enable when I do. I have to restart my computer every time this happens. What can I do to fix this?

Joanne Millares, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

internet keeps dropping, says DNS error

Ok my internet line keeps dropping randomly every time I play a game, surf the web, etc. I do not know whats going on ISP changed the modem says it could be my router. I have never touched my router after doing the tomato firmware change, this is getting frustrating, any suggestions?

Things I have tried:
    Restarting modem and router
    Changing Modem
    Restarting modem from ISP(called them)

-1nf1n1ty-, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

1. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself - Similar Threads - Internet keeps randomly

2. Audio keeps randomly adjusting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio keeps randomly adjusting itself: As the title suggest I've got audio issues. it started about a week ago and seemingly randomly intervals my audio will cut down to what sounds like 5% volume but when I check all my lvl's they're untouched. I've tested my headset on other ports and the issue still persists....
  3. Audio keeps randomly adjusting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio keeps randomly adjusting itself: As the title suggest I've got audio issues. it started about a week ago and seemingly randomly intervals my audio will cut down to what sounds like 5% volume but when I check all my lvl's they're untouched. I've tested my headset on other ports and the issue still persists....
  4. Audio keeps randomly adjusting itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself: Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the...
  6. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself: Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the...
  7. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly: I never used to have this problem on older versions of windows or even the current windows 10 using a 1080p monitor/tv. Since I have been using a 4k tv as my monitor, windows has randomly been increasing my taskbar size by one level. I always have the taskbar locked but it...
  8. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly: I never used to have this problem on older versions of windows or even the current windows 10 using a 1080p monitor/tv. Since I have been using a 4k tv as my monitor, windows has randomly been increasing my taskbar size by one level. I always have the taskbar locked but it...
  9. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet: Every time I use my laptop, it keeps disconneting from the internet. I check it and it's disabled. It doesn't enable when I do. I have to restart my computer every time this happens. What can I do to fix this?...