Windows 10: Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Discus and support Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using motherboard AORUS B360M with intel i5-8400 and my pc connected to internet using modem dual band AC1200 using cable RJ45 CAT 5E.. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zairiesalleh, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Hello, I'm using motherboard AORUS B360M with intel i5-8400 and my pc connected to internet using modem dual band AC1200 using cable RJ45 CAT 5E.. I had updated the latest driver for LAN GBE from AORUS website. Anyhow if I SWITCH using WIFI adapter, the connection Much more STABLE and no disconnection happen. My internet speed 30mpbs

Pls help what to do with this problem.

Tks

Zairie

:)

zairiesalleh, Dec 1, 2018

2. LAN connecting/reconnecting

Is this wired? Wireless? What devices? Does the LAN actually say it disconnects or are we talking about your internet connection?

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected [​IMG]

Kari, Dec 1, 2018
  4. jhsurti Win User

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Connect and Disconnect internet

As I said before I don't have any connectivity problems at all! It is simply that I don't have the "connect" button on clicking the network icon is system tray. When I click on this icon, I get my service provider's name "YOU Broadband". No "connect" button. In Windows 8 there used to be a "connect" button with it and clicking it would connect immediately. In Windows 10, I have to click on the "YOU Broadband" option and it opens the Dial-up tab/PPPoE in Control panel and I find YOU Broadband listed there and then find the Connect button there and I have to click on that and connection is immediately made. No issue. So I don't think there is any adapter issue. To disconnect, I have to go through all these steps again!*Mad. It is frustrating. Why did Windows 10 have to make this complicated instead of simplifying it?

Or can someone suggest if I can make a shortcut with connect button which doesn't make me go through so many clicks?

jhsurti, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

1. Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected - Similar Threads - Internet LAN connection

2. Internet connection is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection is broken: I have noticed that I physically cannot turn internet connection on windows 10 - whenever I try to turn wifi on in the network settings, I have no option to do it photo below. I've already tried troubleshooter 3 times - no success....
  3. Internet connection is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection is broken: I have noticed that I physically cannot turn internet connection on windows 10 - whenever I try to turn wifi on in the network settings, I have no option to do it photo below. I've already tried troubleshooter 3 times - no success....
  4. Internet connection is broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable: My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the LAN Cable, asking my internet provider for help, but it's all useless. I can't play games from like the past week, because...
  6. Lan connection is steadily disconnected

Lan connection is steadily disconnected: I need to establish remote connection using a remote desktop. But my Lan connection keeps being disconnected. I have to move the mouse to resume this data connection....
  7. LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!: Hi All, There is an issue in one of my system that it says No Internet when it is connected to LAN(In Domain). But it is getting the network(IP) and all the other stuffs are completely fine with network. Can anyone please share me the answer if you have come across this...
  8. Internet connection through wired LAN

Internet connection through wired LAN: I tried to connect to internet through wired lan. Actually I could connect to same lan with a wifi and even I could access internet through a connection at the back of wifi router(i.e.wired). But I could not directly connect to internet through lan wire(i.e. ethernet) cable....
  9. Internet Connection Broken/Unstable

Internet Connection Broken/Unstable: The internet keeps dropping every now and then, becomes unresponsive and then starts working again. Long download speeds are broken and not continuous. Is it Windows 10? [img] I've added a screenshot of the internet graph, it shouldn't be that way should it? 69537
  10. Connect and Disconnect internet

Connect and Disconnect internet: Hi I had been using Windows 8 till last week. It was very easy to connect or disconnect the internet in that OS. I simply clicked on the network icon in the system tray and the clicked on connect or disconnect and done. My username and password were stored so I didn't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lan always connect and siconnect