Windows 10: INTERNET, MODEM

Discus and support INTERNET, MODEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OumaEric Odhiambo, Aug 17, 2019.

1. INTERNET, MODEM

Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user account... Please help

:)

OumaEric Odhiambo, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Darren Win User

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8: Airbone lag when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem)

Hi Tomass,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

It seems that that, by connecting internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem),
    Asphalt 8: Airbone game is unable to get the internet speed which require to run the game smoothly.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check for the internet speed which require to run the
    Asphalt 8: Airbone properly.

If the network speed to play the game via Huawei E3131 (USB modem) is ok, the try updating the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network Adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) driver.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

INTERNET, MODEM

Bsnl evdo micromax mmx300c modem failed to connect on creator update

Hi Sagar,

A few possible reasons can be the cause of this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you receive any error messages when connecting to the Internet? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is your computer connected to the modem using a wired or wireless connection?
    • What is the status of the connection in the system tray? Are you connected to the modem but not getting Internet connectivity?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try performing the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Keep us updated with the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

INTERNET, MODEM

1. INTERNET, MODEM - Similar Threads - INTERNET MODEM

2. My Modem internet is so slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Modem internet is so slow.: Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it but nothing can....
  3. My Modem internet is so slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Modem internet is so slow.: Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it but nothing can....
  4. Ethernet - Unidentified Network, No Internet Investigate router or broadband modem issues?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet - Unidentified Network, No Internet Investigate router or broadband modem issues?: As the Title suggests I am having issues with my ethernet connection. My ethernet will randomly disconnect itself from the internet. When I unplug the ethernet and plug it back in it tells me that the network is unidentified and there's no internet. Sometimes when I plug it...
  5. Playing most games disables my internet and will reset my modem.

Playing most games disables my internet and will reset my modem.: This is an internet connectivity/hardware/Windows Update issue. I have tried pretty much everything and am hoping for a miracle cure before i reinstall windows. On April 30, 2021 playing games started to disable my internet connection. Upon further inspection it not only...
  6. My modem stopped giving internet connection ethernet via USB-cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My modem stopped giving internet connection ethernet via USB-cable: So I was trying to update my modems drivers but it failed for unknown reasons. After that I couldn't connect to wired connection, I have tried almost everything to get it to work, but nothing seems to be working. My event viewer has these Kernel-PnP IDs: 442, 430 and one...
  7. I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet...

I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet...: Due to some circumstances, my internet modem/router will not be with me for some time, but my internet subscribtion is still going, so is there a way I can make my laptop a wireless modem until I get the actual modem back?...
  8. Using my modem AND mobile phone for internet on PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using my modem AND mobile phone for internet on PC?: Hello. i am using a PC with Win10 and need to download a big file, around 100 gb but i also have to be able to do video calls during the download. i know i could limit the download, but it has to be finished as soon as possible. is there a way i can keep downloading via my...
  9. Plugged into modem Ethernet but pc takes 30 seconds to recognize internet connection after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plugged into modem Ethernet but pc takes 30 seconds to recognize internet connection after...: Plugged into modem Ethernet but pc takes 30 seconds to recognize internet connection after 2004 update. Any ideas? submitted by /u/PossessedGravy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijlqew/plugged_into_modem_ethernet_but_pc_takes_30/
  10. connecting my internet router/modem with VPN on Windows 10

connecting my internet router/modem with VPN on Windows 10: Hi, I have a device that runs one cable from it to the wall socket. This device is how I get my internet, and I don't know if it is called a browser or a modem. How do I figure that out? Then, the problem I have now is I want to also get a paid VPN subscription and so I...