Windows 10: INTERNET, MODEM

Discus and support INTERNET, MODEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OumaEric Odhiambo, Aug 17, 2019.

1. INTERNET, MODEM

Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user account... Please help

:)

OumaEric Odhiambo, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Darren Win User

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8: Airbone lag when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem)

Hi Tomass,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

It seems that that, by connecting internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem),
    Asphalt 8: Airbone game is unable to get the internet speed which require to run the game smoothly.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check for the internet speed which require to run the
    Asphalt 8: Airbone properly.

If the network speed to play the game via Huawei E3131 (USB modem) is ok, the try updating the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network Adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) driver.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

INTERNET, MODEM

Bsnl evdo micromax mmx300c modem failed to connect on creator update

Hi Sagar,

A few possible reasons can be the cause of this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you receive any error messages when connecting to the Internet? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is your computer connected to the modem using a wired or wireless connection?
    • What is the status of the connection in the system tray? Are you connected to the modem but not getting Internet connectivity?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try performing the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Keep us updated with the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

INTERNET, MODEM

1. INTERNET, MODEM - Similar Threads - INTERNET MODEM

2. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  3. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  4. I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...: Hello,My mother has an Linksys E5400 Router bridged via ethernet to a Cox Gateway SETUP-1D70 Modem. I placed blocks for FB, Twitter, IG, WhatsApp, Google chat, etc using the administrator IP address for the router, 192.168.1.1, and Internet Options of the Modem using WIndows...
  5. I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...

I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...: Hello,My mother has an Linksys E5400 Router bridged via ethernet to a Cox Gateway SETUP-1D70 Modem. I placed blocks for FB, Twitter, IG, WhatsApp, Google chat, etc using the administrator IP address for the router, 192.168.1.1, and Internet Options of the Modem using WIndows...
  6. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?: Recently moved and set my computer back up. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops. Everything says it's good and diagnostics can't find anything wrong. I've tried resetting drivers and DNS caches. Both ethernet and wifi not working. Ethernet is...
  7. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?: Recently moved and set my computer back up. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops. Everything says it's good and diagnostics can't find anything wrong. I've tried resetting drivers and DNS caches. Both ethernet and wifi not working. Ethernet is...
  8. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. my iphone is not recognized as internet modem via cable after windows programmed OS update

my iphone is not recognized as internet modem via cable after windows programmed OS update: I am an HPE engineer and i am using windows actually on my laptop. During long time i have used my iphone 13 pro as an internet modem. What i was doing? Connecting the cable to the laptop and system automatically as recognizing my phone as an internet modem. After windows...
  10. my iphone is not recognized as internet modem via cable after windows programmed OS update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my iphone is not recognized as internet modem via cable after windows programmed OS update: I am an HPE engineer and i am using windows actually on my laptop. During long time i have used my iphone 13 pro as an internet modem. What i was doing? Connecting the cable to the laptop and system automatically as recognizing my phone as an internet modem. After windows...