Windows 10: Internet Monitoring

Discus and support Internet Monitoring in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wysneus, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Internet Monitoring

Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background?

:)

Wysneus, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Internet Monitoring

Unable to access multiple tasks using drag option on dual monitors in Windows 10

Hi Alex,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click
      on the Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to remove the external monitor, re-add and check with the status.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of handling the tasks on dual monitors for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Internet Monitoring

1. Internet Monitoring - Similar Threads - Internet Monitoring

2. why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?: have a desktop with only one monitor and my connection is trough a powerline, everything has worked fine for about two years and yesterday my internet began do slow down a lot when i had my monitor on, its not because my current is overloaded because i tried it with...
  3. Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?: So i have a monitor set up but without a PC or anytype of computer connected to it. Can it connect to the internet itself and for example go on youtube?...
  4. Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?: So i have a monitor set up but without a PC or anytype of computer connected to it. Can it connect to the internet itself and for example go on youtube?...
  5. Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.: I can't hear anything, but I can still move stuff. I don't see any mouse cursor or anything, just completely black, but the screen comes back to normal after a second or more. This happens repeatedly.I saw some videos talking about over clocking and turning off automating...
  6. Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes while playing games and even when just browsing the internet, my monitor goes black.: I can't hear anything, but I can still move stuff. I don't see any mouse cursor or anything, just completely black, but the screen comes back to normal after a second or more. This happens repeatedly.I saw some videos talking about over clocking and turning off automating...
  7. Internet based media playback issue after connecting 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet based media playback issue after connecting 3rd monitor: Please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong sub, but Im having an odd problem and have no clue if it's windows, or the "computer". I have an HP ZBook X2 (kind of beefy for a laptop). For a few years now I've had a Samsung 43" TV connected as a second monitor using the...
  8. I check a lot on internet and I can´t change the resolution of my new monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I check a lot on internet and I can´t change the resolution of my new monitor: Hi,I need some help to put the correct resolution in my monitor:Equipements:Monitor: LG 29WL500-B HDR WFHD - Model # 29WL500-B has a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1080Graphic Card: AMD RADEON PRO WX 3100Connect by HDMI in monitor but transform of MiniPort-DP - HDMI to Graphic...
  9. WIFI Internet connection fails when connecting extra Monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Internet connection fails when connecting extra Monitor: Dear Microsoft / Other helpful experts, I hope you can help me here. I recently bought an Acer PC with Windows 10 which I am connecting to theinternet via WIFI connection. Everything was working fine in thebeginning. Facts: Windows 10 HOME, version 2004 IntelR Wi-Fi 6...
  10. Internet Windows won't open on my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Windows won't open on my monitor: If I click on Google Chrome or Firefox which I rarely use as a browser on the taskbar or desktop icon, the window will not open full size on my monitor. If I place the cursor above the Google Chrome icon on the taskbar, the window in miniature form does appear but it will...