Windows 10: Internet Monitoring

Discus and support Internet Monitoring in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wysneus, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Internet Monitoring

Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background?

:)

Wysneus, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Internet Monitoring

Unable to access multiple tasks using drag option on dual monitors in Windows 10

Hi Alex,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click
      on the Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to remove the external monitor, re-add and check with the status.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of handling the tasks on dual monitors for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Internet Monitoring

1. Internet Monitoring - Similar Threads - Internet Monitoring

2. Internet Windows won't open on my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Windows won't open on my monitor: If I click on Google Chrome or Firefox which I rarely use as a browser on the taskbar or desktop icon, the window will not open full size on my monitor. If I place the cursor above the Google Chrome icon on the taskbar, the window in miniature form does appear but it will...
  3. Automatic monitoring internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic monitoring internet speed: My internet speed is most of the times perfect (abo 50/10, measured 56/11). Sometimes, during evening hours, I notice a strong, not acceptable drop in download speed (download speed in such case 2-3 Mbps), whereas upload speed remains unchanged (11 Mbps). I do not believe it...
  4. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor: Hi, so specs to start off with: AMD Ryzen 9 GTX 1080, current Nvidia drivers released yesterday 8/17 Windows 10, recently updated to the Win 10, 2004 update My problem: I have dual monitors which are stacked on top of each other. The bottom monitor is 3440x1440, top...
  5. "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?

"DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?: This question has been asked before and the response was it 'monitors your internet connection usage, and was then promptly closed. This seems like an intentionally vague response. It is 'monitoring' my internet 'usage'? What does that actually mean? Is it recording...
  6. New Computer/New Monitor/Fast Internet - System Totally Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Computer/New Monitor/Fast Internet - System Totally Unresponsive: Hi all - This is in reference to my 2nd System: ASUS FX504GM-ES74 i7-8750H CPU @2.20GHz CPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card 16GB RAM, Windows Home 1909 Samsung C43J890DKN ( 43" Curved) monitor Download speed anywhere between 35-75 Mbps. (AT&T) My system is...
  7. Laptop Lid or External Monitor Causing Slower Internete Speed

Laptop Lid or External Monitor Causing Slower Internete Speed: This is not a question as much as it is an answer, because the other threads I found related this topic are closed. I have just finished testing Wifi speeds on my Lenovo laptop and real-time download speed testing showed a significant "up to 50 percent" decrease in download...
  8. Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and...: Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on. Is this a video card issue? Do I need to replace it? Help!...
  9. Monitor program use of internet

Monitor program use of internet: I am looking for a program to monitor internet data usage of each program/process. I found one at cucusoft - its called 'net guard' - but when I try to install it I get a message saying it is already running - a compatibility issue I guess. Does anyone know of any...
  10. Monitor internet activity of a process

Monitor internet activity of a process: I know that in windows its possible to monitor which processes are connecting to the internet and which ip they are connecting to and which ports they are using. But is there a way to monitor the data a process downloads or uploads while connected to the internet? I saw...