Windows 10: Internet/network problem

Discus and support Internet/network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Maybe this is a problem with my laptop, but idk. Anyway, I woke up from a nap and my laptop with Windows 10 was disconnected from the internet. "No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lord_Meow12, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Internet/network problem

Maybe this is a problem with my laptop, but idk.

Anyway, I woke up from a nap and my laptop with Windows 10 was disconnected from the internet. "No biggie" I thought, and tried reconnecting it. That was hours ago and it still continues to alternate between "No Wi-Fi networks found" and "Can't connect to this network". It is only my laptop doing this, nothing else in the house is having any problems.

Oh, and the one-off time it does connect to my wifi, it'll say there is no internet connection.

:)

Lord_Meow12, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Internet and Network problems

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

This issue may occur due to the outdated network adaptor driver. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.
    • Click on View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Network troubleshooter.
    • Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist try the below provided information.

Method 2.

I would suggest you to update network adaptor driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.
    • Right click on the adaptor device and click on
      update.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 11, 2020
  4. zmlc29 Win User

Internet/network problem

network and internet

this hard drive is not connected to my computer, it is connected to my wireless router.

after scanning for hardware changes as you suggested in step one, there is no usb hard drive
    listed on my computer, either in the device manager, or in the network list in file manager which includes both computers connected to the router. this computer is recognizing the router, internet, and other computers connected to the router.
    it is not recognizing the hard drive connected tot he wireless router.

I checked my wireless router to see if the usb hard drive is discoverable and verified that it is.

zmlc29, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Internet/network problem

1. Internet/network problem - Similar Threads - Internet network problem

2. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e
  3. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e
  4. Network internet problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network internet problem: I was a windows 8.1user and it was a wonderful journey until i move on windows 10 i update my windows into windows 10 home. But after installation my wifi speed is getting slow so much.even youtube is buffering or playing videos Auto 360p I cannot enter my isp provider...
  5. Facing problem related to network and internet

Facing problem related to network and internet: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The network option is greyed out and I am not even able to open the network and internet tab under settings. I have tried almost all the solutions that are written over here but nothing worked for me. Need urgent help :...
  6. Internet problem: duplicate networks & intermittent internet connection

Internet problem: duplicate networks & intermittent internet connection: I've been suffering from intermittent internet connection on my PC for the past few days. I tried resetting my pc's internet and resetting my pc to an earlier back up. However, none of them worked. Every hour or so, the pc will be disconnected from the wifi. Furthermore,...
  7. network and internet problem

network and internet problem: my wifi stop working after sometime and shows can't connect to this network . I think my network driver is not working properly . I have to restart my laptop again and again because of this . Plz help me out...
  8. Network and internet problem

Network and internet problem: Hello. I connect my windows 10 laptop to a network whether it be wifi or ethernet, I cant use the internet. In addition to that when I try to fix it using the methods I have seen so far on the internet they dont work. I have tried the following things: 1 I have used...
  9. Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet: Dear Microsoft, I am using Windows 10 and been facing the problem mentionned above for the past days without any solution. the troubleshooter gives me default gateway not available, i already tried resetting router ,reseting network setting and remodifying the ip nothing...
  10. No internet/wifi. Network adapter problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet/wifi. Network adapter problem.: [IMG] Hello all. Was wondering if I could get some help or opinions. I'm your average user, understand a bit but not an expert. The issue- Three week old Asus laptop X509UA running Win 10, everything going fine but turned on yesterday and no access to wifi/internet at all....