Windows 10: Internet "No Internet, Secured"

Discus and support Internet "No Internet, Secured" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently updated Win10 build 19041.329, and ever since I have had issues with WiFi connection. At first, no WiFi service was being recognized and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeKoppe, Jun 25, 2020.

1. MikeKoppe Win User

Internet "No Internet, Secured"

I recently updated Win10 build 19041.329, and ever since I have had issues with WiFi connection. At first, no WiFi service was being recognized and I got some advice in the Community to reset some things at the command prompt and could then recognize and connect to networks. Now, although I am now connected and have internet access, the status of the connection is reported as "no internet, secured". I can browse and download, etc. However, all the Microsoft products Outlook, WU, etc. do not recognize that the laptop is connected. So Outlook will not send emails or update the calendar. There are also functions in other apps that depend on the status of connectivity that do not work.

:)

MikeKoppe, Jun 25, 2020

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    internet explorer security

Hi Candy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that the internet is not working. However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide you with better assistance.

a) Which security software is installed in the system?

b) Do you get any error message when the internet is disconnected?

The issue might arise due to misconfigured settings in Internet Explorer, firewalls from the security software interfering with the connection or a virus infection. In this case, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

First, I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance and Internet Explorer security troubleshooters. These can automatically detect and fix any incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with Internet
    Explorer. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +F to bring up the
    search Charms bar.

b) Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
    Troubleshooting.

c) Click on Troubleshooting
    and select the view all option on the left pane.

d) Click on Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

e) Follow the same steps to run the Internet Explorer security troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to open Internet Explorer in “No-add-ons” mode and check. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +R

b) Type iexplore.exe –extoff and press enter

c) Now, Internet explorer will be opened without any add on

d) If you don’t face any issue in this mode, then probably an add-on is causing this issue.

Method 3:

I would suggest you to refer to the link and follow steps given in the Microsoft KB article:

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Internet "No Internet, Secured"

no internet secure

Hello Manuel,

May we verify if the "no internet secure" error prompts when you are browsing the internet through Internet Explorer? If so, we recommend that you reset the Internet Explorer settings. You may follow the steps provided
    here.

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites
    before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Vanessa Oca, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Internet "No Internet, Secured"

1. Internet "No Internet, Secured" - Similar Threads - Internet Internet Secured

2. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Internet, secure" but Internet works: So for a week, I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I know all the methods, update drivers, netsh and ipconfig deal in the terminal, I even reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and nothing. I can still connect to the Internet, browse sites, but stuff like Spotify...
  3. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No Internet, secure" but Internet works: So for a week, I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I know all the methods, update drivers, netsh and ipconfig deal in the terminal, I even reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and nothing. I can still connect to the Internet, browse sites, but stuff like Spotify...
  4. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. internet error "no internet, secured"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    internet error "no internet, secured": I bought a mining rig last week, a small one since im kinda new to crypto mining. And it was working fine for 2 days, but now its giving me an internet error, it says "No internet, secured", it says that it's connected but its not working. I use 'anydesk' to remote control my...
  6. secured no internet

secured no internet: Hi, While doing Microsoft updates lost Wifi connection, tried troubleshooting diagnostics couldn't fix, tried everything on web and you tube finally got wifi to work. The problem now is no wifi icon on task bar only world icon which says no internet connection, open window...
  7. No Internet, Secured

No Internet, Secured: We are experiencing issues with Wi-Fi connections on Windows 10. Please read the issue behavior, configuration, and things we have tried before responding. If you need more information, please let me know. Note - we believe that there is an issue with the authentication...
  8. Secured, no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secured, no internet: submitted by /u/Doctor_Monty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqaowc/secured_no_internet/
  9. No internet, secured

No internet, secured: Hi all After searching in internet about this problem"no internet, secured" and trying Microsoft solutions in another posts , i still face this problem and i think there's many others face it too . I have dell 5537 with intel wireless internal card and Windows 10 pro . I...
  10. No Internet, secured

No Internet, secured: Hello, Recently I have moved into a house and I live with a few other roommates. We all share an Internet connection, using Wi-Fi. On my floor, in the house, there is a repeater and I used to connect from it. One of my roommates has set the connection manually on my laptop...