Windows 10: Internet not available appearing casually

Discus and support Internet not available appearing casually in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, this problem began to show up about 3 days ago for no special reason: while playing Overwatch on my laptop I get dc and after 3 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PandaSekh, Jun 3, 2017.

1. PandaSekh Win User

Internet not available appearing casually

Hello there,
    this problem began to show up about 3 days ago for no special reason: while playing Overwatch on my laptop I get dc and after 3 seconds internet dies. On other devices it works just fine but on pc it dies for about 30 seconds but then starts again.
    I use no dns and ip is automatic (before I used as DNS Google and OpenDNS).

Edit: If I disable then immediately enable the wifi card it starts working immediately

:)

PandaSekh, Jun 3, 2017

2. Windows Compatibility Mode

Does MS sell a comparable program? The open source one I looked at doesn't appear friendly to this casual use.

I had no problems with FrontPage and have used it for years.

Sammy Seeker, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium issue

I chatted with an xbox live person and they said they didn't have any tools to help and they weren't even aware there was premium available for the microsoft xbox live casual games

MoonNStarz, Jun 3, 2017
  4. Internet not available appearing casually

Hi PandaSekh. Welcome to the TenForums @PandaSekh

Likely a driver issue. Please check your Windows update history and in particular look for Network drivers that have been updated. If they have please roll it back to previous version.

You may also find that disabling IPv6 might resolve things. (It solved my issue at one location I visit.)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...nts-in-windows

The issue could be more complex, like a neighbour with a new and powerful router producing interference. I'd try the simple items first.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 3, 2017
  5. PandaSekh Win User
    Hello and thanks for you answer.

Windows never update things on my pc, as i blocked them in every possible way and I even set my network to a consumption one. Still, yesterday I updated every driver using Driver Booster. Still got the problem.

Now I'll try to disable IPv6, but isn't it strange that this issue came out from nowhere? Also, it happens only while playing OW (haven't tried with other games/programs, just normal web browsing).

Will update asap.

PandaSekh, Jun 3, 2017
  6. Okay.

Where I was heading is "A newer driver" is causing the issue and you need to roll back. Sounds like you have tight control on machine so hoping you know what driver version was installed five days ago.

Caledon Ken, Jun 3, 2017
  7. PandaSekh Win User
    Yea, the same I used for months. Last time I updated the network driver was about 3/4 months ago.

Btw I did some test and apparently it's solved, but I also changed position (like, I'm actually in another city now). So maybe you were right, there was an interference in the other place. I will try again as soon as possible.

PandaSekh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet not available appearing casually

1. Internet not available appearing casually - Similar Threads - Internet available appearing

2. Internet Connection Not Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Not Available: Hi,So my laptop literally doesn’t have an option to connect to internet at all. I have tried everything in other suggestions and I don’t know what to do. On my new laptop which is a Dell it’s showing the below on network connections And my old laptop which is a HP shows this...
  3. Internet Connection Not Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Connection Not Available: Hi,So my laptop literally doesn’t have an option to connect to internet at all. I have tried everything in other suggestions and I don’t know what to do. On my new laptop which is a Dell it’s showing the below on network connections And my old laptop which is a HP shows this...
  4. Internet Connection Not Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Available networks not appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Available networks not appearing: I am using a Lenovo Yoga laptop and I have not been able to see my available networks recently. I have updated my computer, checked for driver updates, and followed the instructions of many online forum posts to no avail. Whenever I go to look at available networks, the...
  6. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  7. Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual Games: Since the new update 3/13/2020 casual games no longer downloads! What's up with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casual-games/1738eb20-f46f-4976-b82f-7073694e2d36
  8. casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    casual games: if you look in your records, you will see that i am a regular user of 5 microsoft games. starting last weekend i was locked out of all of them, requiring a password. the pasword i use works for microsoft, but doesn't work for the game. ****. do i need to find another game...
  9. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...