Windows 10: Internet not working after an update +cant login

Discus and support Internet not working after an update +cant login in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 did an update, now I can't login to my account. I was told that this is networking issue. My internet works fine on all devices, except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hi_962, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Hi_962 Win User

Internet not working after an update +cant login

Windows 10 did an update, now I can't login to my account.

I was told that this is networking issue. My internet works fine on all devices, except the one.

When I'm in login screen I see the cable-internet icon with red cross, when I click it there is an airplane mode available and nothing else. The internet cable is connected to the laptop.

I have assignments due next week and the files are on the account which I cannot access, due to internet connection not being recognized. Can anyone help me?

:)

Hi_962, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 update internet issue

Hi Brook,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

Are you trying login through Microsoft account or local account?

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to Login to your computer?
    As per your query, I suggest you to try logging to your computer through safe mode and run network troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe mode.

• Press and hold Shift key and Restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.
    Step 2: Perform Network Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• 1) Press Windows key + x key and select
      Control panel
    • 2) Select Troubleshooting.
    • 3) Select Network and Internet, click Internet Connections.
    • 4) Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Internet not working after an update +cant login

Login problem with no internet connection.

Hello Lizgill,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to login to your system. We will certainly help you.

For the new password to sync in your device the internet connection should work. As we see that you are using wireless connection, we suggest you to use Ethernet (Wired) Internet connection and then try to login. This is the best possible attempt
    we can do to see if you are able to login to your system. Once you are logged in we can proceed further with the network troubleshooting steps on your system.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Internet not working after an update +cant login

1. Internet not working after an update +cant login - Similar Threads - Internet working update

2. No internet and cant login to dekstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet and cant login to dekstop: heyy can you help me? i have problems, i have 3 problem, first problem is my disk always 100% usage, before this question, i has been make question for first problem, and answers tell me to update my driver motherboard, after i update. appear two new problem, after i update i...
  3. No internet and cant login to dekstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet and cant login to dekstop: heyy can you help me? i have problems, i have 3 problem, first problem is my disk always 100% usage, before this question, i has been make question for first problem, and answers tell me to update my driver motherboard, after i update. appear two new problem, after i update i...
  4. No internet and cant login to dekstop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant login after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login after update: Tried logging in after windows update. I did not set up a Pin for my device. Tried Sign in options to login using password. Prompt says password incorrect. tried resetting the password on microsoft.com . Tried logging in still says incorrect password. Tried restarting to boot...
  6. Cant login after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login after update: Tried logging in after windows update. I did not set up a Pin for my device. Tried Sign in options to login using password. Prompt says password incorrect. tried resetting the password on microsoft.com . Tried logging in still says incorrect password. Tried restarting to boot...
  7. Internet not working after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working after update: My pc automatically installed some updates on my windows 10 after those updates were Installed my internet got really slow and now it's not even working. A couple of my friends also had this issue and formatting the pc solved it, is there anyway to solve this without...
  8. Cant login after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant login after update: Hi, I did Windows update, now cant login. It will always say the password is incorrect despite being correct. Restart doesnt work. Resetting Microsoft password will not work because for some reason Windows 10 wont accept internet despite cable connection. Shift +...
  9. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work. I spent 3 hrs on system restore, it only stop at 1% and nothing happened. Anybody with solution? Help please![ATTACH]...
  10. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...