Windows 10: Internet not working after playing specific game

Discus and support Internet not working after playing specific game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scared Falcon, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Internet not working after playing specific game

Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any internet issues but as soon as I play it and get off I have to completely restart my computer to have internet access. Computer shows no indicator that I'm disconnected but nothing will load.

:)

Scared Falcon, Sep 15, 2022

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 15, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play farmville game in IE 11

Hi Donna,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you face same issue in Microsoft Edge too?
    • Is the issue specific to Farmville game?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Check if the Add-on are causing the issue.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Step 2: Let us check if cookies might be the reason for the issue.

Delete and manage cookies

Step 3: If the above steps didn't help in resolving the issue then I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC and check.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

Internet not working after playing specific game

1. Internet not working after playing specific game - Similar Threads - Internet working playing

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation after playing one game specifically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation after playing one game specifically?: Hi! A few months ago, I started getting back into playing Roblox games, only to learn that after about an hour of playtime in around the same time period, I will bluescreen with DPC_Watchdog_Violation. It only happens with Roblox, and only happens after I play for around an...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation after playing one game specifically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation after playing one game specifically?: Hi! A few months ago, I started getting back into playing Roblox games, only to learn that after about an hour of playtime in around the same time period, I will bluescreen with DPC_Watchdog_Violation. It only happens with Roblox, and only happens after I play for around an...
  4. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working after playing specific game: Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any...
  5. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working after playing specific game: Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any...
  6. BSOD after playing a specific game for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after playing a specific game for a while: Hello!since Christmas most of the Time i play GEnshin Impact my Notebook crashes after a while with a WHEA BSOD - i tried updating my Drivers, checking my drives, my ram, used a CPU and CPU Benchmark for 30mins+ and none of those showed errors or made my Notebook crash.I...
  7. BSOD after playing a specific game for a while

BSOD after playing a specific game for a while: Hello!since Christmas most of the Time i play GEnshin Impact my Notebook crashes after a while with a WHEA BSOD - i tried updating my Drivers, checking my drives, my ram, used a CPU and CPU Benchmark for 30mins+ and none of those showed errors or made my Notebook crash.I...
  8. BSOD after playing a specific game for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Internet stops working when playing a game

Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  10. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...