Windows 10: Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter

Discus and support Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im facing strange issue on my home PC. After reboot my network adapter is not working (showing connected status). There are only outgoing Packets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notfakeredditaccount, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter

Im facing strange issue on my home PC.

After reboot my network adapter is not working (showing connected status). There are only outgoing Packets but no incoming.

when I enable / Disable adapter everything works. I tried Static IP and DHCP too. I tried other ports on the router but it not helps. Tried all ports with other devices and all working ... changed cable ...

any idea ?

submitted by /u/notfakeredditaccount
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/notfakeredditaccount, Jul 7, 2020
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Windows 10 Cannot enable wireless adapter

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

How are you trying to enable Wireless adapter?

We would suggest you to follow the below step and check if it helps:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key + R and type devmgmt.msc and click ok.
    • This will open device manager, now scroll down and expand network adapter, right click and select enable.
    • If you still have issues enabling wireless adapter, right click the uninstall it and reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    To know more about uninstalling device using device manager, refer to the below link:

Using Device Manager to Uninstall Devices and Driver Packages - Windows drivers

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter

Adaptive brightness automatically enables

Thanks for your reply but I already have stated that "One thing that I noticed is that after every startup adaptive brightness settings automatically enables (I tried to change it through advanced
    power option and also from services using services.msc in the run)".

Kindly let me know why it automatically enables after every reboot and how to resolve this issue.

AbdullahIrfan, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter

1. Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter - Similar Threads - Internet working reboot

2. Internet connection always goes down, have to disable network adapter and enable and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection always goes down, have to disable network adapter and enable and it...: At random times my Windows 11 installation always disconnects from the Internet. Upon looking at my network adapter status it always says "no internet". If I disable the network adapter and then enable it again it will re-connect to the Internet just fine. After random times...
  3. Internet connection always goes down, have to disable network adapter and enable and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection always goes down, have to disable network adapter and enable and it...: At random times my Windows 11 installation always disconnects from the Internet. Upon looking at my network adapter status it always says "no internet". If I disable the network adapter and then enable it again it will re-connect to the Internet just fine. After random times...
  4. Can't enable internet adapter unless i restart pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable internet adapter unless i restart pc: basically, if I disable the internet adapter in the control panel no matter how many times I press enable after it, it will just say enabled but will stay greyed out and the internet will not work unless I restart the pc. I tried troubleshooting but didn't work and also I...
  5. No internet connection after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection after reboot: This is a pc that was upgraded from win7 to win 10 a couple weeks ago. It was working fine and after a reboot it will not connect to the internet via the Ethernet connection or a wifi dongle. the error message when running troubleshooting is "There might be a problem with the...
  6. Enable and Disable Display Adapters in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enable and Disable Display Adapters in Win10: Hi, I would like to disable and enable the Display Adapters on my Device Manager. The reason is that, I have a laptop which will connect to the PC at home but I don't want things to be viewed/displayed on my PC whenever I will Remote (using TeamViewer or AnyDesk) it from a...
  7. No internet access after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access after reboot: I was having a Windows 10 "windows popup" issue which caused my to engage Microsoft tech support. They told me to go into settings and disable applications, (cant remember exactly where I did that), then I was told to reboot. now when I get to the log in screen I see a...
  8. Enable or Disable Network Adapters in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Network Adapters in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Network Adapters in Windows How to Enable or Disable Network Adapters in Windows A network adapter is a computer hardware component that connects a computer to a computer network known as a network connection. This tutorial will show you...
  9. Enable or Disable Adaptive Brightness in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Adaptive Brightness in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Adaptive Brightness in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Adaptive Brightness in Windows 10 Displays (especially on laptops and tablets) may utilize ambient light sensors to detect surrounding levels of light. The adaptive brightness...
  10. Internet Explorer Edge Mode - Enable or Disable

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Internet Explorer Edge Mode - Enable or Disable: How to: Internet Explorer Edge Mode - Enable or Disable How to Enable or Disable Internet Explorer Edge Mode in Windows 10 [img] Information In August 2013, Microsoft announced that document modes would be deprecated starting with Internet Explorer 11. Any websites...