Windows 10: Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Discus and support Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Merimac Gammidge, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information:- All the internet settings are correct and it is showing that internet is connected to pc.- When I try to connect the same internet through windows 7on same pc Its working.- My pc is old and not stable for win 7 thats why i have to rollback in windows xp.Thanks in advance!!

:)

Merimac Gammidge, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

1. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2 - Similar Threads - Internet working SP2

2. Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk: When I try to install XP from a usb drive using Easy 2 Boot this shows up.i know xp wasn't meant to be installed on a usb but how can I fix this issue?...
  3. Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk: When I try to install XP from a usb drive using Easy 2 Boot this shows up.i know xp wasn't meant to be installed on a usb but how can I fix this issue?...
  4. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information: all the internet settings are...
  5. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information: all the internet settings are...
  6. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows XP sp2 and windows XP 64bit edition sp2 dual boot. Whenever I try to open any web page in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings...
  7. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows XP sp2 and windows XP 64bit edition sp2 dual boot. Whenever I try to open any web page in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings...
  8. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings are...
  9. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings are...
  10. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information:- All the internet settings are...