Windows 10: Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Discus and support Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Savanna Baggins, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information: all the internet settings are correct and it is showing that internet is connected to pc.But when I try to connect the same internet through windows 7on same pc Its workingMy pc is old and not stable for win 7 thats why I have to rollback in windows xpThanks you!!

:)

Savanna Baggins, Dec 5, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Windows XP 64-bit is gold

Several Websites report that Windows XP 64-bit has reached gold status and is on the way to the CD manufacturer.

MSDN subscribers can already download the final release of Windows XP 64-Bit Edition.

The top 5 reasons to upgrade are (from MS Website):
    • High performance platform for the next generation of applications: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is a rich platform that enables the next generation of high-performance computing. 64-bit native applications can deliver more data per clock cycle, making them run faster and more efficiently.
    • Large memory support: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition will currently support up to 128 gigabytes (GB) of RAM and 16 terabytes of virtual memory, enabling applications to run faster when working with large data sets. Applications can preload substantially more data into virtual memory, allowing rapid access by the 64-bit processor.
    • Flexibility: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition provides a rich platform to integrate 64-bit technical applications and existing 32-bit business applications using the Windows on Windows 64 (WOW64) x86 emulation layer, providing customers with the ability to move to 64-bit computing without having to sacrifice their existing investment in 32-bit software and Windows expertise.
    • Multiprocessing and multicore: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is designed to support up to two single or multicore x64 processors for maximum performance and scalability.
    • Same programming model: Developers with 32-bit skills will be comfortable and quickly productive in the 64-bit Windows environment, finding it virtually identical to the development environment for 32-bit Windows.
    I have seen many reviews which compare 64-bit vs. 32-bit and there is not much gain to see, unless you use specialized applications.

W1zzard, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Windows XP SP2

Hello,

I have a Windows XP SP2 cd version, but I lost my license-key (the little envelope). I want to install XP in Parallels. What possibilities doe I have te retrieve my license-key?

With kind regards,

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Mike van Schravendijk, Dec 5, 2021
  4. BeanJia Win User

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Whether the .Net Framework 4.0 is compatible with Windows XP SP2

I only have the Windows XP SP2, and I must run some application on XP OS, running this application required the .Net Framework 4.0. I checked the .Net Framework 4.0 supported OS just list the XP SP3, so I am not sure whether the .Net Framework 4.0 is
    compatible with XP SP2 or not

BeanJia, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

1. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2 - Similar Threads - Internet working SP2

2. Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk: When I try to install XP from a usb drive using Easy 2 Boot this shows up.i know xp wasn't meant to be installed on a usb but how can I fix this issue?...
  3. Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP PRO X64 SP2 setup not recognizing the disk: When I try to install XP from a usb drive using Easy 2 Boot this shows up.i know xp wasn't meant to be installed on a usb but how can I fix this issue?...
  4. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information: all the internet settings are...
  5. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows XP sp2 and windows XP 64bit edition sp2 dual boot. Whenever I try to open any web page in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings...
  6. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows XP sp2 and windows XP 64bit edition sp2 dual boot. Whenever I try to open any web page in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings...
  7. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings are...
  8. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings are...
  9. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information:- All the internet settings are...
  10. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information:- All the internet settings are...