Windows 10: Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...

Discus and support Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 MSI GF63 8RD gaming laptop. This has not always been the case, but whenever I play any online games such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Logan_V, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Logan_V Win User

Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...

I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 MSI GF63 8RD gaming laptop. This has not always been the case, but whenever I play any online games such as Minecraft or Roblox with my charger plugged in, the internet disconnects unless I restore down the window and move it around. For example, when I join a Minecraft server with my charger plugged in, the internet just disconnects. But then, if I restore down the tab and use the white bar to move it around, it grants me around 1 second of internet before it disconnects again. When I do not move the restored-down tab around, the wifi eventually displays "No internet, Secured". When I run the network troubleshooter in this state, it often says "The access point between your access point, router, or cable router and the modem is broken" or "the default gateway is not available". This only happens when I am connected to online games, and I can browse the internet without any issues. I have tried to perform a clean boot and check, and I unchecked the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" on my network wireless adapter. I would really appreciate some help if anybody has any suggestions.

:)

Logan_V, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Tanmay123 Win User

Games work fine on battery but crash when plugged in

Hello guys

My laptop is a HP (Win 10, Intel i5-6200U, AMD Radeon R5 M330 2GB Graphics, 8Gb RAM)

Since last week I am facing a weird problem where my games (War Thunder, Civ6, GTA5) work fine on battery power but crash after plugging in the charger. (The laptop doesn't crash just the game becomes unresponsive). If I launch them when plugged
    in, they crash after a few seconds. Steps i have already taken

1. Updated display drivers
    2. Reinstalled display drivers
    3. Changed power plan settings
    4. Reinstalled Windows 10
    5. Reinstalled the games
    6. Unplugged all connected device
    This is an extremely irritating issue so any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Tanmay123, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Wifi stops working when the charger is not plugged in

I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop and the internet stops working when it is not plugged in (Although wifi remains connected). Once the internet has stopped working even plugging in won't bring it back. I have to restart my laptop with the charger
    plugged in and only then it starts working. My power setting is on "Maximum Performance". Can anyone suggest something to rectify the issue?

PS - I make a mobile hotspot and connect my laptop to it since I'm travelling and don't have access to wifi.

Edit- Installshield update service scheduler shows up in task manager and when I stop it my net goes off!

LappyTheLaptop, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...

nokia lumia charger stopped working

Hi, abromorgan.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I see that your Nokia Lumia charger stopped working. We suggest that you try the following:

• Verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.
    • Restart your phone, if that does not help push and pull the charger plug gently with your fingers. If this helps, check the charger connector for any dust or dirt.
    • If available, use a compatible USB cable and connect it your PC.
    Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...

1. Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the... - Similar Threads - Internet working online

2. My laptop works only when the charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop works only when the charger is plugged: I bought asus rog strix g15 recently and it turned off while I was using it . And now it's not switching on untill I plug in the charger . It works only when the charger is plugged...
  3. My laptop works only when the charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop works only when the charger is plugged: I bought asus rog strix g15 recently and it turned off while I was using it . And now it's not switching on untill I plug in the charger . It works only when the charger is plugged...
  4. Lag When Charger Plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  5. Lag When Charger Plugged

Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  6. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  7. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  8. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly: When I play games on my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 if I plug in the charger any type of internet not works tried both Ethernet and Wifi but if I exit the game internet works perfectly with plugged in the charger...
  9. Wifi problems with charger and online games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi problems with charger and online games.: This hasn't been going on forever, it recently just started, and I don't know the cause because I am unaware of any updates or apps I have installed. Whenever my Windows 10 MSI laptop is plugged in and charging, my wifi works fine across the web while I am searching for...
  10. cmd appear when i plugging in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd appear when i plugging in charger: [IMG] Everytime i connecting my laptop to charger, this message appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-appear-when-i-plugging-in-charger/b653f896-89f3-412a-ac2a-073171b0d327