Windows 10: Internet not working properly

Discus and support Internet not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I transferred files from my android phone to my desktop pc with windows 10.after partial completion i canceled the transfer as it was taking to long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jumboelliot, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Internet not working properly

I transferred files from my android phone to my desktop pc with windows 10.after partial completion i canceled the transfer as it was taking to long and needed to do other things. During the transfer my internet started lagging really bad, and now games will not load up and i cannot connect to the intermet with any device or computer if the one i did the transfer on is connected to the modem.

I had this problem before but i never figured it out i just wiped the comp and reinstalled as it was a new build. Now i have it loaded and all set up so a fresh install is not a viable option this time.

Its as if something is using all the bandwidth but i cannot tell what that would be. The transfer was done with a usb connection.

:)

Jumboelliot, Sep 14, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Internet not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Internet not working properly

1. Internet not working properly - Similar Threads - Internet working properly

2. Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly: Lately past month i have been having issues with my internet connectivity. Every time my laptop goes to sleep for a certain period of time typically longer than ten minutes it disconnects me from the wifi and then it says that it cant find any connections. I used to have to...
  3. Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly: Lately past month i have been having issues with my internet connectivity. Every time my laptop goes to sleep for a certain period of time typically longer than ten minutes it disconnects me from the wifi and then it says that it cant find any connections. I used to have to...
  4. Internet is not properly working when mobile hotspot is being turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is not properly working when mobile hotspot is being turned on.: This problem started happening yesterday after a new windows 11 update, i did not specifically remember the changes it made but after installing the update my computer has been acting a bit crazy.Usually i share my internet from my ethernet cable, i would always turn on the...
  5. Internet not working properly? on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working properly? on PC: My PC recently stopped updating programs like Steam or the Epic Games store, also denied me access to online features on games like multiplayer and does not let me update any other program. And by this I mean that when I click the "Look for Updates" button on any program it...
  6. Internet not working properly? on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working properly? on PC: My PC recently stopped updating programs like Steam or the Epic Games store, also denied me access to online features on games like multiplayer and does not let me update any other program. And by this I mean that when I click the "Look for Updates" button on any program it...
  7. There is no Internet access, but the Internet is working properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no Internet access, but the Internet is working properly.: Since the last update of Windows 10 version 21H1, Internet shows connected but applications and browser do not show Internet access trying to connect while there is no Internet problem, I tried to reset my router but the problem remains the same. This problem only shows on...
  8. Internet access not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet access not working properly: Hey all, So I did a clean install of Windows yesterday, got everything set up, and as of today have lost important internet functionality, but am getting no errors at all when I try to do these things. The issues I've discovered so far are: Chrome won't open Edge won't...
  9. No internet access but the internet is working properly

No internet access but the internet is working properly: Since the latest update of windows 10 ,version 2004, the internet shows connected but apps and browser shows no internet access trying to connect while there is no internet problem , i tried to reset my router but problem is still same , also tried updating wireless adapter...
  10. My laptop is not working properly when it connect internet

My laptop is not working properly when it connect internet: When I connected internet my laptop is not working properly, it becomes hang all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-working-properly-when-it-connect/d7f9b392-92c7-4abd-b61c-be1f5b6bf38b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet not running properly in pc

2. internet is not working properly windows phone