Windows 10: Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

Discus and support Internet not working/ stuck in S mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One day, I had some sort of pent up rage or something. Then, it suddenly rebooted and when I checked, no internet. When I checked for wifi, No wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Expunged1, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Expunged1 Win User

Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

One day, I had some sort of pent up rage or something. Then, it suddenly rebooted and when I checked, no internet. When I checked for wifi, No wifi found. Then, my mom proceeded to take over, and I have no idea what she did, but I think she put it into S mode. This happened in 2021, and I am still looking for answers. So, I checked in event viewer, eventvwr in run and it said BTHUSB calls for the driver twice, then it gives up. So, can someone help me please, and thank you.

:)

Expunged1, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Aug 20, 2022
  4. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

Turn airplane mode on or off

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

1. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode - Similar Threads - Internet working stuck

2. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working/ stuck in S mode: One day, I had some sort of pent up rage or something. Then, it suddenly rebooted and when I checked, no internet. When I checked for wifi, No wifi found. Then, my mom proceeded to take over, and I have no idea what she did, but I think she put it into S mode. This happened...
  3. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working/ stuck in S mode: One day, I had some sort of pent up rage or something. Then, it suddenly rebooted and when I checked, no internet. When I checked for wifi, No wifi found. Then, my mom proceeded to take over, and I have no idea what she did, but I think she put it into S mode. This happened...
  4. Stuck in S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in S Mode: I just updated my laptop Windows 11 and am now stuck in S mode. I have tried all of the solutions presented to fix this but there is no option anywhere in the microsoft store to switch out of s mode....
  5. Stuck in S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in S Mode: I just got a brand new laptop and I follow all directions to exit S mode so that I can download apps needed for my college school work but when I get to the screen in the microsoft store where I have to click the "Get" button to leave s mode it's in gray and won't let me...
  6. Stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in S mode: I bought a new HP laptop yesterday, and tried to get out of the S mode to install the apps I need to work and study, but it tells me there has been an issue and to "try again" everytime I click the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store App. Please, if anybody has any idea...
  7. Stuck in S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck in S mode: I keep getting this issue. I have tried everything I came across in the past 2 days and nothing works. I have factory reset multiple times, reset the windows store, updated everything. Nothing works. Please help. I purchased this Asus Vivobook to do work on and I can't do any...
  8. Stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in S mode: I got a new HP computer recently. I immediately switched out of S mode, however, a couple days later I tried to access Google Chrome and my computer told me I was still in S mode. I attempted to switch out again, however, it told me "Try again later. Something happened on our...
  9. Stuck in s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in s mode: I have a laptop in s mode. it is on windows home 10. I go to settings - activation but there is no option for switch s mode off. instead it wants me to upgrade to windows 10 pro in s mode. I go to the store and type s mode, there I can hit more info, but the get prompt is...
  10. Stuck on S Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on S Mode: I got an update, then after it was done my device got stuck on S mode. Each time I try to deactivate it says "Try again later something happened on our end". Can't use any of my regular programs, not even Chrome....