Windows 10: Internet not working

Discus and support Internet not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been having this issue for a week now and no luck. My computer is connected to my cable modem via Ethernet and is unable to detect the network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beardatron, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Internet not working

I have been having this issue for a week now and no luck. My computer is connected to my cable modem via Ethernet and is unable to detect the network. Despite my Xbox working just fine and connected via Ethernet to the same cable modem. Troubleshoot problems option on my PC says that it can't identify the problem. I have rebooted several times. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers for my network adapter (built into the mobo). I'm not sure what else to do and I'm nearly pulling my hair out. Please help me boys.

:)

Beardatron, Jun 3, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Jun 3, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Internet not working

Hi, the easy 'no brainer' approach to try before delving into sequences of commands is to download Tweaking.com's repair tool (free), run it, observe the several cautious stages appropriately, select ONLY 1 repair- Network connection, and run that.

You might be lucky.

dalchina, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Or ... you can delve into the following sequences of commands *Wink

You'll restart the machine at least once.
    Save any work, close open programs.
    Any unsaved work will be lost.

The run command quickly gets you to Network Connections

WinKey+R
    enter ncpa.cpl in the run box
    After each suggested solution, see the issue is resolved.
    If one suggestions fixes the issue, you do NOT have to do any of the other suggestions.
    • Run the built-in Troubleshooter
      Right click the network icon on the Taskbar
      Pick Troubleshoot problems
      Select Identify and repair network problems
      Follow instructions in the troubleshooter
    • Reset networking
      Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
      Copy the lines in the code box below
      Right click in the Command Prompt window to paste

Code: netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset netsh int ipv4 reset netsh int ipv6 reset ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns[/quote] Restart your machine
    • Disable IPv6
      Open Network Connections
      Right click on the affected adapter(s) (Wifi, Ethernet, or each one of them)
      Select Properties
      Scroll down to Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
      Remove the check mark
      Press OK

Restart your machine
    • Reinstall TCP/Pv4
      Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
      enter the following command

netsh int ipv4 installexit

Restart your machine

• Restart Your Network Adapters
      Open Network Connections
      Right click the affected adapter(s) (Wifi, Ethernet, or each one of them)
      Pick Disable

Restart your machine

Open Network Connections
      Right click the affected adapter(s) (Wifi, Ethernet, or each one of them)
      Pick Enable
    • Uninstall and Reinstall Your Security/Antivirus Software

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet not working

1. Internet not working - Similar Threads - Internet working

2. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  3. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  4. My internet only works for certain applications and websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet only works for certain applications and websites: My computer randomly started having trouble connecting to certain websites and applications, I restarted it in order to attempt to fix it, went ahead and reset my adapter settings, connected and disconnected my LAN cable and yet it doesn't work.Any help is appreciated...
  5. My internet only works for certain applications and websites

My internet only works for certain applications and websites: My computer randomly started having trouble connecting to certain websites and applications, I restarted it in order to attempt to fix it, went ahead and reset my adapter settings, connected and disconnected my LAN cable and yet it doesn't work.Any help is appreciated...
  6. mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?: Many of the fixes involve resetting your wifi driver, minor inconvenience being I don’t have one! I’ve already tried viewing hidden stuff, the mediatek adaptor isn’t there....
  7. mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?

mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?: Many of the fixes involve resetting your wifi driver, minor inconvenience being I don’t have one! I’ve already tried viewing hidden stuff, the mediatek adaptor isn’t there....
  8. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  9. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  10. Internet not working on laptop. Windows 10.

Internet not working on laptop. Windows 10.: The Internet on my laptop is not working. Whether its chrome or any other app. The internet is working fine but the connection on my laptop either says connected, secured and the browsing takes too long that 'This site cant be reached' shows up or the internet says Not...