Windows 10: Internet on Bootcamp version of windows

Discus and support Internet on Bootcamp version of windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i recently got Windows on My macbook air, but for some reason I cant connect to internet. Any of you know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Samuel Neale, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Internet on Bootcamp version of windows

i recently got Windows on My macbook air, but for some reason I cant connect to internet.

Any of you know why?

:)

Samuel Neale, Sep 19, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet on Bootcamp version of windows wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Bootcamp Drivers install, windows 7

Alright I am still having an issue with installing Bootcamp.

First I solved the "boot camp x64 is unsupported"

1. Right click computer
    2. Select manage
    3. Select Local Users and Groups
    4. Select Users Folder
    5. Double click administrator
    6. Uncheck Account is disabled
    7. Apply
    8. Log off, then log on as Admin.

Now I have a new Issue with getting the following message during Boot Camp install

"A system restart is pending. Complete the restart and then retry this installation."

Solution : http://pc-mac-linux.blogspot.com/2008/11/restart-pending-with-bootcamp-drivers.html

My only problem is after I follow the steps in that solution, which involve :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager and delete or rename the PendingFileRenameOperations

In Regedit I go to that specific address and this value date is always coming back into the PendingFileNameOperations registery file:

Value Data: \??\C:\Windows\NV37603704.TMP\nvsvc.ini

Everytime I start bootcamp I have to install a nvidia driver off the start, usually there are always restarts with nvidia drivers, could this be why it always says there is a pending restart?

If i could figure out why that Value data keeps coming back, i can fix it and finally install the bootcamp drivers.

Thanks guys

Edit: I have confirmed that it must be the bootcamp installation itself that is causing the Value data, I have deleted the value in the reg file, restarted, checked the registery, no PendingFileNameOperations, then i tried installing Bootcamp64 again, Nvidia installed a driver, then it went back to boot camp, then The restart is pending message came back. So I checked the registery again, and the Value data is back. How do I fix this when bootcamp itself is causing it?

Noobcomputermaker, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Internet on Bootcamp version of windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Internet on Bootcamp version of windows

1. Internet on Bootcamp version of windows - Similar Threads - Internet Bootcamp version

2. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  3. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  4. Unable to connect to internet after using windows via bootcamp on a mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to internet after using windows via bootcamp on a mac.: Sorry for formatting in advance, as I have to write this on my phone. I installed win10 on my mac via bootcamp. During the installation, it asked me to connect to a wifi network, but nothing showed up, just a blank blue screen under the text, so I just clicked on set up...
  5. AMD Bootcamp Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Bootcamp Windows: Trying to update AMD Radeon RX460/560D in Windows on bootcamp on MacBook Pro. I keep getting a message that hardware isnt recognized. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-bootcamp-windows/3d4a33e6-8148-4f77-b321-ec2255e1b674
  6. Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?: I can't find any proper info about how to do this... I want to be able to choose which OS to startup on when i turn on my pc submitted by /u/MaxPayne4life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdp0v0/windows_10_version_of_bootcamp/
  7. Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootcamp: I downloaded Windows and set everything up from my 2019 Macbook Pro. Now I try to go back to Mac, I cannot find the Boot camp icon in the arrow sign and this is very bad for me since I have work to finish on that mac. So can someone please respond asap...
  8. Bootcamp Internet Connection using windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bootcamp Internet Connection using windows: I have a mac book pro and use bootcamp to run a couple of window programs. Possible you will not be to concerned about this issue, but.... Up until recently all was good, but now when using WIFI on "some" services, the connection is very slow. When using Xfinity, while...
  9. Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootcamp: I would like to be able to find the serial number for my windows 10 running from Apple Bootcamp. Any assistance would be appreciated. I need it to download a program called Multism....
  10. Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on bootcamp: I have recently installed a newly bought version of Windows 10 pro onto my Macbook Pro using bootcamp. Everything is working fine and I am very impressed with the speed of the system, however looking at disk cleanup it says I have an old windows file containing 16 gb, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer updated version for macbook pro bootcamp