Windows 10: Internet on laptop slow. Trojans?

Discus and support Internet on laptop slow. Trojans? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I'm having problems with my laptop(Surface) internet since this morning. It takes about 8-10min to load an Eebsite. On all other devices in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yummeay, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Yummeay Win User

Internet on laptop slow. Trojans?

Hello I'm having problems with my laptop(Surface) internet since this morning. It takes about 8-10min to load an Eebsite. On all other devices in the same network the internet is fast. I think it could be a trojan. Does anyone know how to delete it?

:)

Yummeay, Aug 4, 2020

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Slow Internet Issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with internet lag in your laptop and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What type of internet connection are you using (wired/wireless)?
    • Are you facing lag issue with any other device like a smart phone or a different laptop to the same network?
    • Do you face the same issue connecting the Laptop to a different network?
    • Did you try connecting the laptop using an Ethernet cable?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and let us know the end result.

As an additional information, you can refer this article:

Why is my Internet connection so slow?

Note: This article is for Windows 7, but it holds good for Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Internet on laptop slow. Trojans?

Slow Internet connection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with internet lag in your laptop and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What type of internet connection are you using (wired/wireless)?
    • Are you facing lag issue with any other device like a smart phone or a different laptop to the same network?
    • Do you face the same issue connecting the Laptop to a different network?
    • Did you try connecting the laptop using an Ethernet cable?

We would suggest you to refer this article: Why is my Internet
    connection so slow?

Note: This article is for Windows 7,but it holds good for Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Internet on laptop slow. Trojans?

1. Internet on laptop slow. Trojans? - Similar Threads - Internet laptop slow

2. Slow internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet: My internet is slow we have had a support team come out and they said it’s windows with a new update blocking something Apple devices hard wired get 1 gig of Ethernet and my windows desktop only gets 400 mbps my provider is Xfinity and he said you guys have a security setting...
  3. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  4. Slow internet to no internet.

Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  5. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Slow Internet

Slow Internet: Hello so I did a factory reset on my pc which is an Old HP Workstation, the Z440, After the reset was over I downloaded and installed all of the drivers for the motherboard and the GPU, but for some reason when I play online games the connection is awful. I tried installing...
  7. INTERNET SLOW

INTERNET SLOW: Hi,i'm not an expert in pc so i aske here for help. Today my connection is really slow. Usually goes around 400/500 dwn and 200/300 up but today i got 30 dwn and 0.41 up. I try to fix it following i guide but it doesn't work. I tested my line with a laptop in the same room of...
  8. Slow Internet

Slow Internet: A few days ago I noticed that the Internet is very slow. Sometimes I boot my computer and ping extremely high. Sometimes I boot my computer and download speed of 0.3 Mbps. How could you solve this problem?...
  9. Slow internet on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow internet on new laptop: I measured my internet connection on my phone and I got 35MB/s. On my laptop is 5x less with 7MB/s. I tried some tutorials on YouTube but they didn't work. The laptop is HP Omen 17 btw. I tried a network resest too but that didn't work. Also I noticed something weird; the...
  10. SLOW INTERNET

SLOW INTERNET: We've dealt with slow internet for many years now. Not sure if it's where we live but we have issues with our cell service in my home. Anyway, we've been in contact with our internet provide (Cox) and each time they supposedly fixed out issues of slow internet. We've...