Windows 10: Internet on my Windows 10 dropped below 1mbs with an average of 0.17 mbs after computer...

Discus and support Internet on my Windows 10 dropped below 1mbs with an average of 0.17 mbs after computer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have been figuring out what has caused this. All of my other devices are working fine with an average of 60-80mbs but it only seems to have only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xynker, Nov 16, 2019.

1. /u/Xynker Win User

Internet on my Windows 10 dropped below 1mbs with an average of 0.17 mbs after computer...

So I have been figuring out what has caused this. All of my other devices are working fine with an average of 60-80mbs but it only seems to have only affected my windows computer. I have already updated to latest version as well as running multiple restarts and virus scanning. From what I know was the wires were unplugged and replugged when my parent was cleaning underneath the desk and did not properly shut down the computer. As I stated only the windows 10 is affected and not other devices such as my phone or Mac laptop.

submitted by /u/Xynker
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xynker, Nov 16, 2019

2. since switching to windows 10 my download speed on my internet has fallen from 50 mbs to below 1mbs

Original Title -

since switching to windows 10 my download speed on my internet has fallen from 50 mbs to below 1mbs. on all my other devices the internt speed is perfect ?

jbryan1963, Nov 16, 2019
  3. RT2709 Win User
    What is the 1MB RAW Primary Partition on SSD Disk 0?

I've noticed that on my Dell laptop's (Windows 10 Pro with SSD) disk 0 there is a "Partition 5": it's listed as a 1MB Basic partition, RAW, healthy primary partition.

I know that I never partitioned a 1MB part. So where is this 1MB partition from? What is this partition if it's not a EFI partition or an OEM partition?

RT2709, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Gramps Win User

Internet on my Windows 10 dropped below 1mbs with an average of 0.17 mbs after computer...

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Internet on my Windows 10 dropped below 1mbs with an average of 0.17 mbs after computer... - Similar Threads - Internet dropped below

2. Frequently have to reset network as speed drops to <1Mbs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequently have to reset network as speed drops to <1Mbs: I am having an issue where relatively frequently my network speed will drop to really low speeds . I have found a temporary solution which is to do a network reset however this is a pain to do each time this happens and I hope for a more long term solution if it happens...
  3. Internet speed suddenly drops below 500Kbps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet speed suddenly drops below 500Kbps.: [ATTACH] I am facing this problem on daily basis. I experience this most during youtube or watching any streaming service The internet speed will be fine when i start a video on youtube/ streaming service and the video loads till 1 minute or so and later it buffers or...
  4. Internet speed decreased from 50 MBs to 2 MBs. Is Windows limiting my internet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet speed decreased from 50 MBs to 2 MBs. Is Windows limiting my internet?: Around two days ago, my laptop decided to start downloading files way slower than normal. My modem should get around 80 MBs down however right now, it's around 500 KBs to 2 MBs. If you want to know, my laptop has been sitting in the same place for a while and had no issues...
  5. Windows 10 Drops Internet

Windows 10 Drops Internet: On my windows 10 desktop internet wifi and ethernet suddenly started dropping 3 to 5 minutes after startup, every time. Wednesday i used internet for an extended period of time with no issues. Then after i downloaded TurboTax the desktop needed to restart so i restarted it....
  6. Windows 10 Dedicated Video Memory is 0 MBs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dedicated Video Memory is 0 MBs: Hi, I have this old laptop (bought used) I want to play some games but the dedicated video memory in 0 MBs but the total available graphics memory is 1632 MBs. It's an HP Probook 6460b with 4GB ram and with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000. That's all I know. I have read some threads...
  7. Internet getting capped at 10 mbs windows 10 build 1909

Internet getting capped at 10 mbs windows 10 build 1909: Hey! so my internet both ethernet and wifi on my desktop pc both keep jittering around 8-10 mbs and i have tried flushing dns, resetting my internet settings, updating drivers, nothing has worked so far, i plugged in my ethernet cable into my laptop and got he 100 mbs my...
  8. average formula will not average

average formula will not average: =IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(C3:G3="","",IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("<",C3:G3)),SUBSTITUTE(C3:G3,"<","")/2,C3:G3))),"") Hello, Trying to use this formula to average three numbers in a row . However at end of row where I have average formula, I dont get an answer? When I click on...
  9. Average that wont return #DIV/0!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Average that wont return #DIV/0!: Want =SUM(E2:D8)/D8 to ignore blank cells and not have #DIV/0! I TRIED IF(AND(ISNUMBER(E2), ISNUMBER(E8)),E2:E8/D8,"") BUT THIS DIDN'T WORK ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS...
  10. Windows 10 Internet Dropping

Windows 10 Internet Dropping: Hello. I have been having persisting issues with my internet connection ever since I installed windows 10. On my old PC I had no problems and on this one everything was fine. I installed windows 10 back in august 2015 and I have had a problem ever since. I use a smart TV as a...