Windows 10: Internet only working with VPN on

Discus and support Internet only working with VPN on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This morning, there was a lightning storm. I turned off my PC, and then took off the power of all my devices before leaving to work. Having returned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Milennin, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Milennin Win User

Internet only working with VPN on

This morning, there was a lightning storm. I turned off my PC, and then took off the power of all my devices before leaving to work. Having returned home, putting power back on everything, I'm finding I can't connect to the internet unless I have my VPN turned on. Killswitch is off. Already tried uninstalling it, restarting and resetting everything. Nothing working so far. Any solutions?

:)

Milennin, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 3, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Internet only working with VPN on :D

P4-630, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Internet only working with VPN on

VPN for LAN/Internet Gaming

I was trying to get Empire Earth to work over Internet but it appears the master servers are down for the count. The only way to play the game now is via LAN which I confirmed did work; however, it would be nice to play with a friend over the Internet so he doesn't have to come over here and I think VPN can do that. Unfortunately, I don't know much more about VPN than what it stands for...

Anyone got suggestsions for VPN software to achieve what am I trying to achieve (LAN over Internet)? I'd prefer free because it probably won't get used more than once a month.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Internet only working with VPN on

1. Internet only working with VPN on - Similar Threads - Internet working VPN

2. No internet access on VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access on VPN: Hi Guys, so i have a collegae who often works from home. when you work from home you need to establish a VPN connection. he can connect to our VPN server at work but doesn't get to see the mapped drives like the :G\ disk. now when i go into his inter settings i see that he...
  3. Internet not working correctly after disconnecting VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working correctly after disconnecting VPN: Hey all. When I have my VPN disconnected, my internet doesn't work correctly. I can't download anything from the store it begins downloading but freezes soon after and I can't join game servers. If I have it on, I can join but I get kicked for having a VPN. I'd like to be...
  4. Internet not working correctly after disconnecting VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working correctly after disconnecting VPN: Hey all. When I have my VPN disconnected, my internet doesn't work correctly. I can't download anything from the store it begins downloading but freezes soon after and I can't join game servers. If I have it on, I can join but I get kicked for having a VPN. I'd like to be...
  5. Internet not working correctly after disconnecting VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. VPN work but only one pc can remote

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN work but only one pc can remote: I configured VPN server on Windows 10 at office. I can remote it from home with my desktop, but with laptop can not. If I disconnect desktop, laptop can connect. Please help. Thanks...
  7. Internet VPN connection

Internet VPN connection: How to allow your device to automatically detect the username and password you set to your VPN connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-vpn-connection/16b5da19-a006-407e-b2d9-92f219f62c13
  8. No internet, but Internet is working. Microsoft suite is only thing not working

No internet, but Internet is working. Microsoft suite is only thing not working: I have had this ongoing issue with internet. I turn on my computer and it says I'm not connected to the internet but am able to browse the web and download just fine. When I go to use PowerPoint or other Microsoft products like my Onedrive (which I pay for monthly) it...
  9. Microsoft apps not working over normal internet but works over vpn

Microsoft apps not working over normal internet but works over vpn: My windows apps such as settings, cortana , search, mail etc DOES NOT CONECT TO INTERNET over a normal connection BUT CONNECTS OVER A VPN. Past issues on this subject have always been the other way around ....
  10. VPN Not working

VPN Not working: UNABLE To GET VPN SERVER & VPN CLIENT working. VPN server : Windows 10 Pro VPn client ports Forwarded (1723 TCP &UDP -inbound rules) on BT SMART router 1723 GRE opened for all applicataion Windows Firewall : defender stopped on both Client & Server Unable to get VPN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet is only working with vpn