Windows 10: Internet option

Discus and support Internet option in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Here is the option of changing the colour of internet explorer webpages. But please tell me the process of changing the pop-up pages colour changing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AkashDhara, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Internet option

Here is the option of changing the colour of internet explorer webpages. But please tell me the process of changing the pop-up pages colour changing process.

Internet option 500c8c2c-1459-429d-ac41-3d3c214ea6bb?upload=true.png

:)

AkashDhara, Jul 6, 2020

2. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 6, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Internet option

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Internet option

1. Internet option - Similar Threads - Internet option

2. How many internet data is required for renistall windows by this option given below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many internet data is required for renistall windows by this option given below: By choosing Fix problems using windows updates how many internet data is required for this . And it is safe to use and it may cause data lose or not please reply...
  3. How many internet data is required for renistall windows by this option given below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many internet data is required for renistall windows by this option given below: By choosing Fix problems using windows updates how many internet data is required for this . And it is safe to use and it may cause data lose or not please reply...
  4. Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.: Problem not resolved even on resetting the network settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-in-network-and-internet/e95054ea-943e-4e35-a7fa-e7525c4a39a3
  5. Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.

Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.: Problem not resolved even on resetting the network settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-in-network-and-internet/e95054ea-943e-4e35-a7fa-e7525c4a39a3
  6. I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...: Hello,My mother has an Linksys E5400 Router bridged via ethernet to a Cox Gateway SETUP-1D70 Modem. I placed blocks for FB, Twitter, IG, WhatsApp, Google chat, etc using the administrator IP address for the router, 192.168.1.1, and Internet Options of the Modem using WIndows...
  7. I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...

I placed blocks for Certain websites through the Internet Option of my COX Gateway Modem,...: Hello,My mother has an Linksys E5400 Router bridged via ethernet to a Cox Gateway SETUP-1D70 Modem. I placed blocks for FB, Twitter, IG, WhatsApp, Google chat, etc using the administrator IP address for the router, 192.168.1.1, and Internet Options of the Modem using WIndows...
  8. I’m having the same problem and I can’t use my internet because the option isn’t showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having the same problem and I can’t use my internet because the option isn’t showing...: :HP Envy x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-fh0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-the-same-problem-and-i-cant-use-my/4a0308ff-3557-4e51-9a7a-32b5d3038455
  9. I’m having the same problem and I can’t use my internet because the option isn’t showing...

I’m having the same problem and I can’t use my internet because the option isn’t showing...: :HP Envy x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-fh0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-the-same-problem-and-i-cant-use-my/4a0308ff-3557-4e51-9a7a-32b5d3038455
  10. Apps won't connect to the internet. Tried ALL options online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps won't connect to the internet. Tried ALL options online: Apps won't connect to the internet. Tried ALL the powershell and CMD options, internet proxy, time and date, firewall, even fresh install. I think it is something deep in computer specs, drivers or services. Pls help...