Windows 10: internet options

Discus and support internet options in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what would happen if i uncheck this option to store caches and databases [img] 64422 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016.

1. internet options

what would happen if i uncheck this option to store caches and databases

internet options [​IMG]

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016

2. Internet Options / Internet Properties

My Fix

• Control Panel>Programs & Features>”Turn features on/off”>Uncheck Internet Explorer 11>Reboot

• Control Panel>Programs & Features>”Turn features
      on
      /off”>Check Internet Explorer 11>Reboot

• Norton Antivirus popped up stating Microsoft Edge was my default browser

• Control Panel>Default Programs>Set program access and computer defaults>Click “Microsoft Windows”>Click Ok
    All features lost under each tab have returned. ???

williamsupanich, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Internet Options / Internet Properties

I guess result is the same when running:

rundll32.exe Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl

or the 32-bit module

rundll32.exe Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL c:\windows\syswow64\inetcpl.cpl

Unless someone comes up with a solution, System Restore rollback (rstrui.exe) is an option you can consider.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

internet options

I would think that it would slow down your browsing the web. Pages would have to re download every time you visit them.

Winuser, Sep 20, 2016
  5. thats all i need to know. pardons for belated reply

Pathfinder, Sep 26, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    That option is probably for devices with very limited storage space.

Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

internet options

1. internet options - Similar Threads - internet options

2. how to open a option named share my internet connection from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to open a option named share my internet connection from?: please solve this problem from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-a-option-named-share-my-internet/6b75cc1d-0c09-494e-b092-f1d115a811fd
  3. Internet Temp File Location missing in Internet Options?

Internet Temp File Location missing in Internet Options?: Steps to possibly cause this I did Reinstalled Avast Free at 2am last night, discovered afterwards Internet Temp FIles location option missing, Any ideas how to solve this, extensions in edge not working well at all Edge reset? System Reset? sfc /scannow...
  4. Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10: The Internet icon appears on my lower right side only BEFORE I sign into my computer. After I sign in, it disappears. There is no option to turn on that icon on my Desk Top computer (Windows 10), but there is one on my laptop computer that also has Windows 10. Why?...
  5. Uncheck the sync with internet time option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uncheck the sync with internet time option: Can't fine option for sync https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncheck-the-sync-with-internet-time-option/082116c3-2903-4289-87b3-c4f79858eb5d
  6. No wi-fi option in network and internet

No wi-fi option in network and internet: I don't have a wifi option under Network & Internet. I noticed that there was a question similar to mine, however the recommended solutions did not work for my problem. Plz help me! [ATTACH]...
  7. How do I change my Internet Browser to Google when Windows 10 does not offer me that option...

How do I change my Internet Browser to Google when Windows 10 does not offer me that option...: I need to use Google as my internet browser because Microsoft Edge just does not work well for me. When I go to settings and locate the place to change my internet browser, Google is not one of the options. If I go to Google page and try to change my internet browser option...
  8. No wifi option under 'Network and Internet' settings

No wifi option under 'Network and Internet' settings: Since about Feb 11, 'Wifi' does not appear as an option under Network and Internet Settings. I can connect to my wifi with my printer, but not the scanner component. It worked fine (for years) until Feb 11....
  9. Temporary Internet Files Path Disappearing from Internet Options

Temporary Internet Files Path Disappearing from Internet Options: Hi All Sometimes the path disappears, then to get it back as default, either have to do a temp directory on my second drive, then run app trouble shooter or edit registry to get it back as default. Would this have anything to do with uninstalling Avast 1 time from...
  10. Internet sharing option problem

Internet sharing option problem: I want to share my broadband connected internet from my laptop so i created a hostpot via mhostpot software then i goto my broadband connected networks properties>sharing>allow shring>select a network>click ok..everthing is fine i get my hostpot connected to my phone but...