Windows 10: Internet outages predicted for coming month as 768k Day approaches

Discus and support Internet outages predicted for coming month as 768k Day approaches in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An Internet milestone known as "768k Day" is getting closer and some network administrators are shaking in their boots fearing downtime caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Internet outages predicted for coming month as 768k Day approaches

Read more: Some Internet outages predicted for the coming month as '768k Day' approaches | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Apr 18, 2019

2. Predictive texting

Hi Tina,

In most cases, this issue with predictive text could have happened due to the application you are using. To resolve this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• In what application are you using predictive text?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do steps 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exists.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Apr 18, 2019
  3. IE7 Is Coming This Month...Are you Ready?

The final release of IE7 will be released this month. A few weeks after it will be put available for download it will be added to the list of automatic updates.
    Improvements over IE6 can be found in layout and security while keeping compatibility. Webmasters will still have to check their sites for compatibility as problems may occur. Steps to ensure compatibility can be found here.
    Of course you won't be forced to upgrade, if you don't want IE7 you can simply remove it from the automatic updates list and update it when you are ready.

Source: MSDN

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Internet outages predicted for coming month as 768k Day approaches

predictive text - windows 10 mobile

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I Understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Please follow the steps below and check if predictive text can be turned back on.

• Navigate to Settings > Keyboard and
    • Select the desired language.
    • Select the Option to turn off the “suggest text
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Internet outages predicted for coming month as 768k Day approaches

1. Internet outages predicted for coming month as 768k Day approaches - Similar Threads - Internet outages predicted

2. My home PC andf an Internet outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home PC andf an Internet outage: Comcast was recently out in my area for many hours. My Windows 11 PC would not let me access my files offline. How do I access my files when this happens?...
  3. The day has come

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The day has come: My QuickBooks Pro is about to sunset, and I found out that QB 2021 doesn't support win 7, so my dedicated accounting machine will have to run Win 10. This machine is exclusively dedicated to doing the books. The only web surfing is to my bank sites for downloading...
  4. Text Predictions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Predictions: Hi there Since Windows 10 v1803 we have had the option to "Show text suggestions as I type" and "Autocorrect words as I type" for hardware keyboard. I have enabled these options however when testing it works fine in Notepad, Wordpad and stick Notes however it does not work...
  5. KO Approach

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KO Approach: Any software for windows that is like KO Approach. Either in the context menu like in KO or in any other way? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1kgue/ko_approach/
  6. Random Internet Outage Diagnosis Help Needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Internet Outage Diagnosis Help Needed: Hello All, Here is my problem, and I hope someone can help. I will gladly supply any necessary information needed to help me solve this. Long story short: For about the last 6 weeks I lose internet randomly, for a couple of minutes at a time. It happens several times a day...
  7. best Approach..

in Windows 10 Support
    best Approach..: Hello, I have 2 working pc. A w 7, a w10 version. The w 10 pc is for vr. I got dogs, have not turned on w 10 pc almost a year. W 7 pc works great but....... W 10 ver is around 17xxx build. Its on an SSD. I have been seeing where w10 updates have been hell all year long. too...
  8. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  9. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  10. Text prediction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text prediction: I have turned all typing prediction options on in settings, but i am still unable to see any prediction options when working in Office 365 WordOnline in Edge... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-prediction/a6c39623-a01b-431b-8ecc-5c6dcaa0e1a8