Windows 10: Internet Pages Crash/Close Down

Discus and support Internet Pages Crash/Close Down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am have a problem that I have never experienced. When on the internet, all of a sudden have bubbles pop out of the upper right of the screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thesailor54, May 22, 2021.

1. Internet Pages Crash/Close Down

I am have a problem that I have never experienced. When on the internet, all of a sudden have bubbles pop out of the upper right of the screen and start shutting down webpages I have open and I loose control of my mouse. It like a magic hand takes over and starts hitting the "X" for closing screens. I&nb

:)

thesailor54, May 22, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Stuck on Internet Explorer page after Sign in

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to open Task manager and try to close Internet Explorer and check if you are able to get the desktop, and try to reboot and check if the same issue occurs. Refer to the below steps:

• Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Select Internet Explorer
    • Click on End task and check if you are able to boot to the desktop.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, May 22, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2021
  4. Internet Pages Crash/Close Down

Internet Explorer is slow, crashing, freezing

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
    might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 3: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Internet Pages Crash/Close Down

1. Internet Pages Crash/Close Down - Similar Threads - Internet Pages Crash

2. page up and page down keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  3. Internet dropping out when I close the machine down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet dropping out when I close the machine down: I have anew machine but every time I reboot or start up the internet connection is not connected and I have to physically connect it again - a small but irritating issue. Any ideas on what I can do to stop it doing that. 164760
  4. Reduce, full screen and, and close symbols on internet pages Where are they?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reduce, full screen and, and close symbols on internet pages Where are they?: Reduce, full screen and, and close symbols on internet pages Where are they? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-full-screen-and-and-close-symbols-on/433b2114-c50e-4d8c-a923-821f75aa6e38
  5. Internet pages

Internet pages: How do i remove small screen on internet pages Thakyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-pages/2e0c2789-e75a-442c-9e31-ee7aa4267945
  6. Google+ Closing Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google+ Closing Down: Just got email from Google telling me that, as a user, they wish to inform me that google+ is closing down in April. I have looked all over but cant tell if this includes Google Drive, as I pay for storage of thousands of images. 126500
  7. Closing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing down: When I click close, message says 'closing down' but then clicks back on a second later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-down/cb60a79a-1a5b-4c1c-ac1c-b7e46b5cac35
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw -keeps crashing and closing down

Microsoft Jigsaw -keeps crashing and closing down: My wife has a new Surface Go 128gb version to replace her old Windows 10 tablet. She has played the Microsoft Jigsaw app for several years and it worked fine on her old Linx tablet. It launches on the Go in windows 10 S but crashes/closes down as soon as she tries to open a...
  9. Screen freezes and closes down whilst on internet

Screen freezes and closes down whilst on internet: Whenever I'm searching a web site, after 5 mins. the screen freezes and a couple of minutes later closes down, then boots up and I have to start all over, having lost all the information I needed on the web site. Grrr! What is causing this nuisance & how do I rectify this...
  10. Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly: HI Guys Since the latest Anniversary Update, i have two Store Apps that will not run, Facebook and FB Messenger. I can install open login page but after entering details both do the same they close down!!!. I have followed several leads the fix app from Microsoft...