Windows 10: internet pages the letters of words can sometimes be magenta or blue color,or missing part...

Discus and support internet pages the letters of words can sometimes be magenta or blue color,or missing part... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I noticed on certain websites that some of the letters of words are either a magenta or light blue color. Not all websites, but news... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeffGorman, Sep 23, 2018.

1. internet pages the letters of words can sometimes be magenta or blue color,or missing part...

A few weeks ago I noticed on certain websites that some of the letters of words are either a magenta or light blue color. Not all websites, but news websites especially. Also the headline of the page I am looking at the words are not formed completely. Also certain ads on a page may "flicker".

Sometimes when I click my mouse near the area of issue it will correct itself. I have checked my monitor connections and the refresh rate.

Could this be a Windows issue?

I use Google chrome for the browser and have never had problems till recently. I have a new HP desk computer that has not been a problem.

Thanks for any help!

:)

GeffGorman, Sep 23, 2018
  2. ceemart27 Win User

Can I change the background color of website page and the letters?

Have you heard of Irlen? I have trouble reading the words on a laptop. Is there anyway to change the background color to an article I'm trying to read? And maybe a way to change the color or the letters? Without copying the page and pasting it into word.
    lol Thank you everyone!!! Chris

ceemart27, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Is magenta Lumia 900 really coming?

Magenta is really a nice color, but I haven't seen one in any of their promo anywhere. It's the sky blue(Cyan) that sticks out amongst the group.

android---01, Sep 23, 2018
  4. msidnoble Win User

internet pages the letters of words can sometimes be magenta or blue color,or missing part...

Hue of Blue Color in Web Pages of E7

I 've had my E7 for about three months now but there is this problem of strong hue of blue color that makes web and other pages very difficult to read. I tried Opera browser and that is very unstable almost to the point of unusable. Does anybody know how
    I can get rid of this blue haze and have a white background with black or blue lettering? Thanks in advance for your help

msidnoble, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

internet pages the letters of words can sometimes be magenta or blue color,or missing part...

1. internet pages the letters of words can sometimes be magenta or blue color,or missing part... - Similar Threads - internet pages letters

2. the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...: The display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page missing How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-display-of-a-page-to-be-printed-is-shown-with/779ccfa6-182b-433f-91c5-f8e071b881af
  3. the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...: The display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page missing How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-display-of-a-page-to-be-printed-is-shown-with/779ccfa6-182b-433f-91c5-f8e071b881af
  4. the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Accent color is blue but shows orange in some parts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color is blue but shows orange in some parts: I am having this issue where my accent color is blue but in the Shutting down and Rebooting screens and also for a second when i lock the computer,it shows as orange....
  6. Accent color is blue but shows orange in some parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent color is blue but shows orange in some parts: I am having this issue where my accent color is blue but in the Shutting down and Rebooting screens and also for a second when i lock the computer,it shows as orange....
  7. How can I change the hue of the magenta color range

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the hue of the magenta color range: Currently I am having an issue with the color purple. I am drawing and when I make a blue/purple-ish color it shows up as vibrant purple, almost pinkish purple on any one of my other devices. Is there a way that I can change only that specific color? This is the original...
  8. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.: Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for this probl m ma be obs ure " etc . If I click on the page it sometimes clears to normal or if I refresh the page then it...
  9. Printer Color Issues With Magenta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Color Issues With Magenta: Hello, I tried asking this question already in the HP community, but they don't appear to be very active. Recently my girlfriend's printer has started printing out colors all wrong. The align test and test prints appear normal; however, the magenta color is not printing...
  10. Part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Part of page: Don't know what happened now I don't get the comment section on the bottom of the page, when I click on the comment button nothing happens. The button on either side is like that, everything else works. It is possibly the key board but I don't think so. Thanks for the help I...