Windows 10: internet pages wont load

Discus and support internet pages wont load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; keeps saying something about hide my history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamHerd2, Aug 29, 2021.

1. internet pages wont load

keeps saying something about hide my history

:)

WilliamHerd2, Aug 29, 2021
  2. joelrand Win User

Internet explorer 11 crashes , pages load slow or wont load

internet explorer 11 crashes ,pages load slow or wont load. basically internet 11 does not work properly after my windows 10 update. any suggestions on what I can do. I don't want to uninstall and go back to windows 8.1.

[Original title: internet explorer 11 windows 10 update]

joelrand, Aug 29, 2021
  3. Page wont load.

Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address AntPool - 先进的比特币矿池 | AntPool It is the site i use to monitor my mining rigs, so it is important that i have total access to it, but it just wont load, every time i get the same error message "This site can’t be reached-The connection was reset-ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. This happens more or less instantaneously when i try to load the page? I have cleared cookies/history/DNS cache etc, tried different browsers, as well as make an exception in my Avast anti-virus, but it will not load ( I am able to use the official app on my phone, and that seems to connect to Antpool just fine? ) The other annoying point about this is, if i re-boot my tower, it will allow me to load the page and log-in to Antpool no problem, but only the once, if i log-out and try to log back in, then i get the same error message again? If anybody has any suggestions, they would be gratefully received, all the best,

secretsurfer101, Aug 29, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

internet pages wont load

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

internet pages wont load

1. internet pages wont load - Similar Threads - internet pages wont

2. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  3. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  4. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  5. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  6. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  8. Page wont load.

in Browsers and Email
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  9. Page wont load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  10. home page wont load to set home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page wont load to set home page: ok I need some help in this matter ive tried everything I'm using windows 10 edge I use bing and when I try to go to my home page via home button it does not take me there I have changed the path in settings to specific page with the url and it still wont take me there if I...