Windows 10: Internet pages

Discus and support Internet pages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do i remove small screen on internet pages Thakyou... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abe 1966, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Abe 1966 Win User

Internet pages

How do i remove small screen on internet pages

Thakyou

:)

Abe 1966, Jan 18, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Stuck on Internet Explorer page after Sign in

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to open Task manager and try to close Internet Explorer and check if you are able to get the desktop, and try to reboot and check if the same issue occurs. Refer to the below steps:

• Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Select Internet Explorer
    • Click on End task and check if you are able to boot to the desktop.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Internet pages

Error: "This page is not available right now. We're working to restore it as soon as possible" while accessing MSN Home Page on Internet Explorer

Hi Anjoma,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing MSN home page on Internet Explorer. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uncheck Enable protected mode
    option and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run window.
    • This will open Internet properties window.
    • Select Security tab and uncheck Enable Protected mode
    • Click apply and ok
    • Restart Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Internet pages

1. Internet pages - Similar Threads - Internet pages

2. Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working: I’ve trawled through the web for days and cannot find a useful answer to my problem so this is my last hope!For the last few days I have been unable to access any website with any browser on my Dell Laptop running Windows 11. Everything returns ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. All...
  3. Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working: I’ve trawled through the web for days and cannot find a useful answer to my problem so this is my last hope!For the last few days I have been unable to access any website with any browser on my Dell Laptop running Windows 11. Everything returns ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. All...
  4. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  5. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  6. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.: I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-internet-connection-pressing-shift-f10/61c57220-0c29-4bfc-b256-d79f3e4417b6
  7. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.: I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-internet-connection-pressing-shift-f10/61c57220-0c29-4bfc-b256-d79f3e4417b6
  8. Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages: I have restored my laptop to its original condition and everything seems to be as new except Internet Explorer which gives me the error message that it cannot display the selected web page. The laptop is connected to the router and everything on the home network can access...
  9. Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages

Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages: I have restored my laptop to its original condition and everything seems to be as new except Internet Explorer which gives me the error message that it cannot display the selected web page. The laptop is connected to the router and everything on the home network can access...
  10. my internet pages loads very slow

my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8