Windows 10: Internet privacy error

Discus and support Internet privacy error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, microsoft, Every time i attempt to enter any website, the privacy error pops up Help 18jamie.jones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by (18Jamie.Jones), Oct 23, 2019.

1. Internet privacy error

Hello, microsoft,

Every time i attempt to enter any website, the privacy error pops up

Help

18jamie.jones

:)

(18Jamie.Jones), Oct 23, 2019

2. Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 23, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Internet privacy error

Internet Explorer script error

Hi Diana,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Is this issue is specific to a website or multiple website?
    • Is any toolbar is installed on the browser?
    These webpage script errors are usually it is harmless. However, did you try disabling the warnings? If not, try disabling the warnings and check.

• Open Internet explorer and press Alt + X, click on
      Internet Options and click on Advanced.

• Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)" and "Disable script debugging (Other)" and also, uncheck "Display a notification about every script error."
    If that does not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to reset Internet explorer and check. Please follow the below steps

• Open Internet Explorer and press Alt + X.

• Click on Internet option.

• Click on Advanced tab and click on
      Reset
      button.
    Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.

Disclaimer:
    The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Internet privacy error

1. Internet privacy error - Similar Threads - Internet privacy error

2. privacy error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy error: This is all I see on nearly every site I visit. I can't even use this computer. Your connection isn't privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards.Cannot even use this pc as is....
  3. privacy error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    privacy error: This is all I see on nearly every site I visit. I can't even use this computer. Your connection isn't privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards.Cannot even use this pc as is....
  4. privacy error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. google privacy error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google privacy error: this problem started today and when i try to search up anything i get privacy error NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID with everything i try to search up but when i type in the search bar for example: youtube.com. it works. i tired everything online and it didn't work...
  6. Privacy Error

Privacy Error: I apologise now for what is by necessity, a lengthy post. I have a problem with accessing some websites when I get an error: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from Virgin Media - Official Site (for example, passwords,...
  7. Privacy Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Error: I apologise now for what is by necessity, a lengthy post. I have a problem with accessing some websites when I get an error: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from Virgin Media - Official Site (for example, passwords,...
  8. Privacy Errors

Privacy Errors: I try to sign into accounts and am being told Privacy error somebody may be trying to steal info, or I get Uncertified account although I was using them 2 days ago, is there a problem with 1st August somewhere?...
  9. Error of privacy statement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error of privacy statement: My Pc is blocking on Microsoft privacy statement , which refers my old HP PC. I was trying to accept all the rules/ points many times, but on the next page I get information that : it verificates error , try another time. I was trying to do sth with HP ricovery manager,...
  10. Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...

in Windows 10 News
    Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...: I'm watching the Senate channel [C-Span2] and they're holding a vote to repeal the privacy rules passed in 2016: Congress is set to vote Thursday to nullify the new broadband privacy rules passed by the Federal Communications Commission last year. The rules, which...