Windows 10: Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox

Discus and support Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me? I've already tried restarting my computer and resetting the Wi-Fi but NOTHING works. At first glance everything seems normal. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by I just need answers121, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox

Can anyone help me? I've already tried restarting my computer and resetting the Wi-Fi but NOTHING works. At first glance everything seems normal. I can watch YouTube videos and go to websites but when I try to play Roblox this happens: Can anyone help me with this? I checked my internet speed at Speedtest.net and this is what my internet speed is at: Any suggestions of what I can do?Ignore the products * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Internet problem

:)

I just need answers121, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox

Can anyone help me? I've already tried restarting my computer and resetting the Wi-Fi but NOTHING works. At first glance everything seems normal. I can watch YouTube videos and go to websites but when I try to play Roblox this happens:
    Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox 393154a8-c94e-40d7-b429-469d4c94d5f5?upload=true.png
    Can anyone help me with this? I checked my internet speed at Speedtest.net and this is what my internet speed is at:
    Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox f010ca6a-12ee-4469-8229-b7e61f7e5caa?upload=true.png

Any suggestions of what I can do?

(Error code: 277)

* Moved from Community Center

* Original title: Internet problem

I just need answers121, Dec 8, 2022
  4. ghcBuG Win User

Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox

Internet disconnects frequently while playing steam games

Yes, I can confirm that both the computer which I am starting the game on, and another computer, gets a Ping Timeout.

What happens is, i start the game. As soon as i do anything that interferes with the internet (e.g. loading up the Servers list to join a game, or sometimes i even get into the game, but gets disconnected too quick for me to start playing)

ghcBuG, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox

1. Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox - Similar Threads - Internet problem disconnected

2. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloso-i-installed-roblox-and-tried-to-play-it/83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  3. Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet problem- disconnected when I try to play Roblox: Can anyone help me? I've already tried restarting my computer and resetting the Wi-Fi but NOTHING works. At first glance everything seems normal. I can watch YouTube videos and go to websites but when I try to play Roblox this happens: Can anyone help me with this? I checked...
  4. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Problems when playing games: Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work....
  5. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Problems when playing games: Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work....
  6. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet disconnects when playing Dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects when playing Dota2: Hello, Always when playing Dota2 after couple of minutes it starts to get stuck for like 5 seconds, as it gets worse my internet disconnects. To bring it back to work I have to restart my pc, then it works for aprox 3-5 minutes, then same problem. No such problem in other...
  8. Internet disconnects problem

Internet disconnects problem: PROBLEM: After start-up my Windows 10 desktop PC connects automatically to WiFi with Internet access. GoogleDrive and Dropbox sync successfully. About 2 to 4 minutes after start-up, the Internet access is disconnected although the WiFi connection remains intact. Internet is...
  9. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  10. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...