Windows 10: Internet problem with discord.

Discus and support Internet problem with discord. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would use discord voice chat for a couple of hours and it would drop my internet completely, I would have to troubleshoot it and it would say "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HDJoey, Jun 5, 2020.

1. HDJoey Win User

Internet problem with discord.

I would use discord voice chat for a couple of hours and it would drop my internet completely, I would have to troubleshoot it and it would say "The default gateway is unavailable" and it would fix the internet but the same problem would still happen, I have disabled antiviruses, Updated to the latest drivers and fully uninstalling and re-installing discord still does not work.

By the way I have used discord since 2017 and this is the first time experiencing this.

Thank you and stay safe. :

:)

HDJoey, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Opening Firefox/ browser/Discord etc internet lag about 5-6 seconds

RE: Firefox. I use this:

SpeedyFox - Boost Firefox, Skype, Chrome, Thunderbird in a Single Click!

Or this:

Internet problem with discord. [​IMG]

Although as suggested there could be other factors if it happens with all internet connected apps.

You can aslo try Firefox safe mode:

Callender, Jun 5, 2020
  3. discord

Can you open your browser in an inprivate window then try downloading again or use an alternative web browser?

Are you having issues with the installer failing and/or shooting out various errors causing the app from installing? Though not intentional, there may be various issues that can cause the installation process to fail. Here are some general troubleshooting techniques
    that can help get you locked and loaded.

Close Discord in the system tray and make sure all Discord processes are terminated. (Sometimes stray processes can hide in your system tray or your task manager- double check those!)

Delete the 2 following folders:

%AppData%/Discord

%LocalAppData%/Discord

To find those folders, hit the Start button + R, and enter:

%appdata% in the run window and hit enter:

Then %localappdata% in the run window and hit enter:

Then find the "Discord" folder in both of those windows, and delete it.

If your OS tells you that the file cannot be deleted because it's still in use. Open up the Task Manager and terminate all instances of Discord there and in the start up tab.

Restart your system.

Reinstall via
    https://discordapp.com/api/download?platform=win

In some cases, these extra steps may be necessary.

Set the Discord application (%LocalAppData%/Discord/most recent version) to run as Administrator and set Compatibility to Windows 7 or 8 (try both)

Make sure that all instances of Discord, including the browser version, are closed out before attempting the steps.

Source:

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/article...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Jun 5, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Internet problem with discord. - Similar Threads - Internet problem discord

2. discord installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    discord installation problem: I'm here to ask about the discord installation code 0x8a150006, I looked for someone who had the same error and tried to use the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocationappxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} in command prompt,...
  3. discord installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    discord installation problem: I'm here to ask about the discord installation code 0x8a150006, I looked for someone who had the same error and tried to use the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocationappxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} in command prompt,...
  4. internet disconnects from everything but game and discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet disconnects from everything but game and discord: So Yesterday and earlier today I had a weird connection issue. I was playing an online game and was on discord with friends when my browser, game client, and various other applications or windows stopped being connected to the internet. my game kept working fine and my...
  5. internet disconnects from everything but game and discord

internet disconnects from everything but game and discord: So Yesterday and earlier today I had a weird connection issue. I was playing an online game and was on discord with friends when my browser, game client, and various other applications or windows stopped being connected to the internet. my game kept working fine and my...
  6. Discord Installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord Installation problem: Hi,I am using windows 11 OS and I am not able to install Discord on my PC. I had the same when I had windows 10 on the same PC. I tried downloading it through official discord website but this cameI also tried downloading it through Microsoft store but this error code came...
  7. Discord Installation problem

Discord Installation problem: Hi,I am using windows 11 OS and I am not able to install Discord on my PC. I had the same when I had windows 10 on the same PC. I tried downloading it through official discord website but this cameI also tried downloading it through Microsoft store but this error code came...
  8. mic problems in discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problems in discord: im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external mic, and the internal mic, and ive changed earpieces like a thousand times, and it doesnt work....
  9. Discord microphone problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Discord microphone problem?: I'm not heard in the Discord. I have the Sharkoon SGH1 headset It was fine yesterday but apparently I changed something You can't hear me in the voice recorder either Can I get some help with this? Discord Mirkofon Problem?
  10. discord

discord: I went on the discord app on my pc and it told me it had become corrupted. Then it gave me directions on how to fix it and I followed those direction. then it told me to reinstall the discord app so I did and now it says theres a problem with the java system. I don't know how...