Windows 10: Internet Problem with internet explorer

Discus and support Internet Problem with internet explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm facing one problem daily when i started my computer. I'm using lan cable for internet i saw the internet icon there is internet access but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Georgemcole, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Internet Problem with internet explorer

I'm facing one problem daily when i started my computer. I'm using lan cable for internet i saw the internet icon there is internet access but my internet is not working because of internet explorer setthing automatically proxy on by default.

When i save the setting and deselected the proxy but after restarting the system is not working.

:)

Georgemcole, Apr 7, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Problem with internet explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Strange problem with connectivity to internet

just checked but internet explorer isn't in list in programms and features in control panel. *Frown Internet Problem with internet explorer :(

freebird_9924, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Homeless Win User

Internet Problem with internet explorer

Internet Explorer 9 won't run

That's the exact problem i'm having. I did the first two and nothing happens, but when I try and do the troubleshooting step I don't have the internet explorer performance troubleshooter. Oddly both my x64 systems don't have it but my x86 one does.

Homeless, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Internet Problem with internet explorer

1. Internet Problem with internet explorer - Similar Threads - Internet Problem internet

2. Internet explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet explorer: Hello.I have the latets version of win 11.But i notice that internet explorer isn;'t availble via programs and capabilities.Is ther any w ay to downlaod manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/c21be638-0285-4973-ab9e-205dfd01ff97
  3. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  4. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer: i have uninstalled internet explorer now i am unable to reinstall it on windows 10 . i downloaded manually but it is not working. how do i again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/cadb3434-bc2d-435a-929a-e3f9cd031fb6
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  7. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  8. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...
  9. Internet Explorer problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer problem: So I recently got a surface book 2, Im currently in my hotel trying to set it up but whenever I go on google or any site (even the microsoft store) it says: (this site is not secure, this means that someone is trying to fool you or steal your info). Is this happening because...
  10. Problems with Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Internet Explorer: Well last night put the last nail in the coffin for iexplorer in Windows 10 for me *Sad I was ordering computer parts on Newegg and got 2 items in cart and could not get the 3rd one to display on webpage in iexplorer. It got to the point I could not even open their main...