Windows 10: Internet problems on Laptopq?

Discus and support Internet problems on Laptopq? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good evening, dear people, my laptop often does not receive a WLAN signal until it is opened and closed As soon as the reception is gone, the icon of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DjangoS9, Sep 10, 2020.

1. DjangoS9 Win User

Internet problems on Laptopq?

Good evening, dear people,

my laptop often does not receive a WLAN signal until it is opened and closed As soon as the reception is gone, the icon of my main WLAN disappears in the WLAN selection, others remain, but cannot be used after trying to connect. Does anyone know what could be going on?

LG

:)

DjangoS9, Sep 10, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Internet problems on Laptopq?

Internet problem

Hi Yosef,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Internet Connection Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Internet problems on Laptopq?

1. Internet problems on Laptopq? - Similar Threads - Internet problems Laptopq

2. Internet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet problem: So for my computer it uses ethernet but I put in a chip that allows me to get wireless wifi but its insanely slow the problem is not my wifi please help in the comments submitted by /u/NickThePrickiest [link] [comments]...
  3. Problem to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem to Internet: :: ATTENTION :: There is a very very big probem in windows 10. When I am going to connect internet through andriod USB TETHERING then some time it is not connecting, when connecting so many time later then does not serve Internet. I did all possible things like- driver...
  4. Internet problems

Internet problems: hi, When i go onto my internet i see many other networks except for mine which i find weird since it was working last week. things i have tried, - restarting router - restarting pc - troubleshooting - now i am trying to uppdate windows but i dont know if that will do...
  5. Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Problems: On some applications, the internet works fine and smoothly but on others it can't seem to connect. I talked to my provider and they told me to contact Microsoft Support for that. Are there any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...
  6. Internet problems

Internet problems: My pc randomly disconnects from my wifi. Its only when im on my wifi that it does this. My friend that lives with me his pc never disconnects from the wifi. Im not sure what to do please help its very annoying when im mid game and it happens. submitted by /u/HowsMyHotspot...
  7. internet problems

internet problems: i am having problems with my windows 10 internet problems after a few hours i am on the internet it stops working but my wifi is always connected is there a fault somewhere is there a fault somewhere in windows 10 that makes this happen i have to keep restarting my computer...
  8. Internet Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Problems: So I have a Toshiba Laptop running windows 10. It has been working perfectly until today. It will not connect to the internet now. On the notification bar where you can see networks, nothing is displayed. I have tried to reset my router and that didn't work. I have tried...
  9. Internet Problem!

Internet Problem!: Hey everyone, I seem to be having a problem to connenecting to the internet. I have tried everything that i know, it seems to notice the ethernet wire but no internet connection. I did a troubleshoot and it says about the ethernet adapter drives. I have no clue what they...
  10. Internet problem!

Internet problem!: Hello guys. First of all, forgive me for my English! :P Secondly, since I have installed windows 10 on my computer, I got some Internet problems. Ping goes up!(from 60 to 300+ms). I don't have any program that cause that problem, or downloading. I did a little search on the...