Windows 10: Internet Problems when playing games

Discus and support Internet Problems when playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexisGarcia237, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Internet Problems when playing games

Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help?

:)

AlexisGarcia237, Jan 2, 2022

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jan 2, 2022
  3. problem playing a facebook game in window ten

Hi, Shirley

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and will try to assist you in the best way we can.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What browser do you use to play the game in Facebook?
    • Do you face this issue only when you play Farmville 2?

I would suggest that you try to play the game using Internet Explorer and check if the same issue persist. If it does then, I would like you to log into another user account and check if the issue arises there as well.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 2, 2022
  4. Internet Problems when playing games

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

Internet Problems when playing games

1. Internet Problems when playing games - Similar Threads - Internet Problems playing

2. My Internet disconects when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet disconects when playing games: The internet is fine when using chrome and other small applications.When I open Valorant and The Finals my network displays No Internetwhen I close the two games however my network returns. Also the network company I use doesn't have a data usage limitOther applications like...
  3. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Problems when playing games: Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work....
  4. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Problems when playing games: Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work....
  5. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  6. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  7. Internet stops working when playing a game

8. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  9. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...
  10. Internet slows to a crawl when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet slows to a crawl when playing games: Hello there. This is a problem that has been bugging me for some weeks. We have 100mbps internet, and it's very effective for all 6 of us using at least 2 devices each in the house. Internet connectivity on my PC is generally perfect, and always scores over 100mbps on...