Windows 10: Internet randomly cuts out for a few seconds while playing games.

Discus and support Internet randomly cuts out for a few seconds while playing games. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every single time ill try to play any online game my internet cuts out for just a few seconds every 1-2 minutes. Everything in my game freezes people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EricMüller2, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Internet randomly cuts out for a few seconds while playing games.

Every single time ill try to play any online game my internet cuts out for just a few seconds every 1-2 minutes. Everything in my game freezes people walk on the spot and I often die right after the lags wich is really frustrating. This only happens on this specific PC it still works anywhere else on my phone etc. It also shows me a full connection bar in the bottom right corner in my task bar while this happens. All my drivers are updated, newest version of windows and I also removed the check mark on the power management settings for my Wifi adapter and nothing helped. Sadly I can't connect a ethernet cable since my router is downstairs.

:)

EricMüller2, Apr 6, 2021

2. Internet cuts out randomly for a split second.

Starting this morning my internet cuts out randomly, but only for a second then it comes right back on. I have gone through power management and unchecked the box that allowed my PC to turn it off to conserve power, and checked the driver for the wireless
    receiver.

EthanBealle, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Arcling Win User
    Internet randomly cuts out for about a half-second at a time

Starting a few days ago after the last time I updated, only on my Windows 10 PC, the internet will randomly flicker out for about a half second before restoring itself. So far I have tried

• unchecking all the power saving options for my ethernet
    • deleting and reinstalling the drivers for my ethernet
    • updating to the cumulative update preview
    And am still having this issue.

My ethernet connection is listed under network adapters as "Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) 1219-V"

Arcling, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Internet randomly cuts out for a few seconds while playing games.

Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Internet randomly cuts out for a few seconds while playing games.

1. Internet randomly cuts out for a few seconds while playing games. - Similar Threads - Internet randomly cuts

2. Random Wifi cut outs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Wifi cut outs while gaming: Hello i Have been getting bad wifi cutouts on every game i play it randomly does it and in event viewer doesnt really show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-wifi-cut-outs-while-gaming/a2f4d864-c79c-4179-b915-2c066552c106
  3. Random Wifi cut outs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Wifi cut outs while gaming: Hello i Have been getting bad wifi cutouts on every game i play it randomly does it and in event viewer doesnt really show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-wifi-cut-outs-while-gaming/a2f4d864-c79c-4179-b915-2c066552c106
  4. Random Wifi cut outs while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet cuts out completely when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out completely when playing games: My internet is fine for watching YouTube, surfing the web, and everything else except playing games. When I play games, even single player ones, the internet cuts out entirely to my PC. There are many forum posts with this issue, but for most just resetting the network...
  6. Internet cuts out completely when playing games

Internet cuts out completely when playing games: My internet is fine for watching YouTube, surfing the web, and everything else except playing games. When I play games, even single player ones, the internet cuts out entirely to my PC. There are many forum posts with this issue, but for most just resetting the network...
  7. Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds: Starting a few days ago after I last updated, on my Windows 10 laptop only, the internet will randomly flash for about 3 seconds before restoring. I have tried, unchecking all power saving options for my ethernet and I keep getting this problem....
  8. Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds

Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds: Starting a few days ago after I last updated, on my Windows 10 laptop only, the internet will randomly flash for about 3 seconds before restoring. I have tried, unchecking all power saving options for my ethernet and I keep getting this problem....
  9. Internet cuts out randomly for about 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My audio randomly cuts out while playing SOME games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio randomly cuts out while playing SOME games: I have a year old Arctis 5 headset and after u built a new pc i started having problems with audio in some games. Precisely R6, valorant, Apex Legends and nothing else. When my audio cuts out my screen freezes then goes normally until when the audio comes back about 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random cutouts in games from ethernet