Windows 10: Internet randomly disconects and settings crash

Discus and support Internet randomly disconects and settings crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I really hope someone has a solution as running a cable to this room is impossible. My WIFI has strated disconecting at random intervals,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TiNy TiM 1471, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Internet randomly disconects and settings crash

Hello,

I really hope someone has a solution as running a cable to this room is impossible.

My WIFI has strated disconecting at random intervals, I am stilll connected to my router but it will tell me that there is no internet connection. However every other device in my house is connected to the internet. When this happens if you click to look for other internet sources blue dots will appear like it is searching but nothing will come up. If you try to load the network settings they will not load. If you troubleshoot it will appear like it is looking for solution but will never stop looking.

I have tried everything I know:

- updated drivers

- ensured it was a private network

- unistalled device and reinstalled

- cleared IP and DNS confiqs

Systyem info:

Windows 10 Home 64bit

Asus PCE-AC88 802 wireless adapter

:)

TiNy TiM 1471, Jan 23, 2021

2. internet explorer crashing

Hey,

I can understand how frustrating this would be.

Please confirm what happened when you tried the above mentioned steps.

If not then I would suggest you to try again.

I would also suggest you to refer to the mentioned link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of
    Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all
    previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, Jan 23, 2021
  3. media player/internet explorer randomly crashes

i have had my computer going for about 5 months, and at times divx, windows media player, winamp, and internet explorer will randomly crash on me, i can play everquest for days, and any other game i got doesn't crash, everything seems to work fine except those programs, does anybody have any idea what this might be.

psychomage343, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Internet randomly disconects and settings crash

Internet Explorer is slow, crashing, freezing

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
    might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 3: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Internet randomly disconects and settings crash

1. Internet randomly disconects and settings crash - Similar Threads - Internet randomly disconects

2. My Internet disconects when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Internet disconects when playing games: The internet is fine when using chrome and other small applications.When I open Valorant and The Finals my network displays No Internetwhen I close the two games however my network returns. Also the network company I use doesn't have a data usage limitOther applications like...
  3. My Internet disconects when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet disconects when playing games: The internet is fine when using chrome and other small applications.When I open Valorant and The Finals my network displays No Internetwhen I close the two games however my network returns. Also the network company I use doesn't have a data usage limitOther applications like...
  4. My Internet disconects when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection: Whenever I connect to my Wifi, the wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen appears like this:I am not sure as to why this is happening. Also, the wifi will disconnect randomly and, as the password won't save for same reason, I have to manually re-enter the...
  6. Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection

Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection: Whenever I connect to my Wifi, the wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen appears like this:I am not sure as to why this is happening. Also, the wifi will disconnect randomly and, as the password won't save for same reason, I have to manually re-enter the...
  7. Wifi icon randomly disappeared, network and internet crashes settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon randomly disappeared, network and internet crashes settings: so yesterday randomly i turned on my laptop and the wifi symbol was gone. I was just watching netflix like an hour earlier on my laptop so I’m really not sure what happened. I use Windows 10 and whenever i tried to go to network and internet in settings, it crashes. I feel...
  8. Wifi icon randomly disappeared, network and internet crashes settings

Wifi icon randomly disappeared, network and internet crashes settings: so yesterday randomly i turned on my laptop and the wifi symbol was gone. I was just watching netflix like an hour earlier on my laptop so I’m really not sure what happened. I use Windows 10 and whenever i tried to go to network and internet in settings, it crashes. I feel...
  9. Wifi icon randomly disappeared, network and internet crashes settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. cannot conect to internet having disconected wires

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot conect to internet having disconected wires: when having disconnected leads from hub I cannot connect to internet. I used to be able to do this but cannot now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-conect-to-internet-having-disconected-wires/d25b3286-45fa-4a3e-8aca-a03f1b7ae3a4