Windows 10: Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue

Discus and support Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having this problem for a long time and my windows drivers are the latest version. Also, Windows 10 Pro 64bit updated to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BIackHat, Nov 14, 2019.

1. BIackHat Win User

Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue

Hi there, I am having this problem for a long time and my windows drivers are the latest version. Also, Windows 10 Pro 64bit updated to the latest version too.

I had this problem since I upgraded to Windows 10, in Windows 7 I had no issues like this. No operating system can really convince me to upgrade but Windows 10 did it but took about 3 years to finally decide and this bad experience I got in windows.

So, as usual, I keep using my laptop and suddenly after 15 minutes or 1hour my internet goes away, Wifi Signal is all fine and it shows connected. However, if you wait 20minutes it'll say No Internet but connected. I have a few other computers on my home and they never got this problem and one is running Windows 7, Other is running macOS. Please help?? Also, I have another problem, I get BSOD saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and after a few of those, my computer automatically goes to hibernate for no reason after 5minutes of idle.

:)

BIackHat, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 goes to sleep after a couple minutes

Hi John,

There are several reasons why your computer randomly goes to sleep after 3 minutes. To resolve this issue, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps on this

thread
    that was provided by Aleksandr 10 on January 29, 2016.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Nov 14, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Internet randomly goes away after few minutes - Windows 10 Issue - Similar Threads - Internet randomly goes

2. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  3. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Settings window goes away a few seconds after launching it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Settings window goes away a few seconds after launching it: I have been running Version 21H1 of Windows 10 Pro for quite a while. Recently an update came my way and when I next restarted the machine, I could no longer get the Settings window to open. I also noticed that my Bluetooth connection to an Echo Dot was no longer working for...
  5. Windows 11 internet stops after few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internet stops after few minutes.: Internet stops working about 3 minutes after startup or reconnection. The network icon on the taskbar is showing "Network Internet Connection" but there is none; browsers, cmd ping, troubleshoot, etc. This applies to Ethernet and phone tethering saved as ethernet.There is no...
  6. Windows 11 internet stops after few minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 internet stops after few minutes.: Internet stops working about 3 minutes after startup or reconnection. The network icon on the taskbar is showing "Network Internet Connection" but there is none; browsers, cmd ping, troubleshoot, etc. This applies to Ethernet and phone tethering saved as ethernet.There is no...
  7. My screen goes off after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My screen goes off after a few minutes: Hello Today for the first time in a long time I opened a computer, bought two cans of compressed air and started cleaning the inside. After assembling the computer and connecting all devices (monitor, mouse, speakers), the first time the computer was turned on, a...
  8. Windows goes to sleep/locks itself after few minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows goes to sleep/locks itself after few minutes: Windows goes to sleep/locks itself after few minutes less than 5 DESPITE proper as far as I know settings are set. Can someone please help? I am really annoyed by having to log in every time I come back to my PC. It´s been doing this since today 17/03/2020. Before my PC just...
  9. Random Reboots after a few minutes of inactivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Reboots after a few minutes of inactivity: Firstly - I do not know if this is a BSOD problem so apologies if I've posted incorrectly and please move my post in that case. I'm assuming it might be BSODs because sometimes we get a blue screen with unsmiley face (nothing like the data dumps that I used to see years ago),...
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu goes away after a few hours.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu goes away after a few hours.: After I restart my Windows 10 desktop the Start Menu operates as it should. But after a few hours, the Start Menu stops working. After another reboot it works again for another few hours. Anyone having this issue. And if so, any idea of how to fix this? 63496