Windows 10: Internet randomly spikes

Discus and support Internet randomly spikes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Here’s what I know. I tried flushing my dns and it helped just for a little bit. I am using a dongle rn, because my card does not use the 5g internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BackFromTheBread, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Internet randomly spikes

Here’s what I know. I tried flushing my dns and it helped just for a little bit. I am using a dongle rn, because my card does not use the 5g internet. The dongle is connected to a usb 3.0. My router is the furthest distance in my house. I pay for 300 MBs, sometimes I barely get 1. I know this is a me problem because it seems to only affect my computer. Does anyone know what it could be?

submitted by /u/BackFromTheBread
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BackFromTheBread, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Jus7as Win User

Windows 10 internet spikes

Tried it , in the data usage menu its says that it used 0mb in the last 30days , delivery optimization is off.

I tried tracking the process that uses network through the "Resource Monitor"

from what i have gathered random using tons of internet and causing spikes might be (svchost.exe networkservice -p) but i don't know how to fix it or shut it down.

Any suggestions?

Jus7as, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Internet randomly spikes

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Internet randomly spikes

1. Internet randomly spikes - Similar Threads - Internet randomly spikes

2. Constant Internet Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Internet Spikes: Hello, about 5-6 months ago I randomly received constant spiking and it has been a problem ever since. I constantly get very high spikes and it is so bad that I can barely play anything. My internet is pretty good and my actual ping in games is also good I average around...
  3. Constant Internet Spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Internet Spikes: Hello, about 5-6 months ago I randomly received constant spiking and it has been a problem ever since. I constantly get very high spikes and it is so bad that I can barely play anything. My internet is pretty good and my actual ping in games is also good I average around...
  4. audio spikes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio spikes randomly: when I start playing audio, it will go up to a very high volume for a split second, then go back down.this only happens sometimes and most often after the computer hasnt been outputting audio for a while.[moved from de-de]...
  5. audio spikes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio spikes randomly: when I start playing audio, it will go up to a very high volume for a split second, then go back down.this only happens sometimes and most often after the computer hasnt been outputting audio for a while.[moved from de-de]...
  6. Internet will frequently randomly spike to a really high ping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet will frequently randomly spike to a really high ping: I have noticed that for a few weeks now that anywhere from tow to five times a day my internet will just randomly get really really slow, This seems to happen randomly, when I'm on discord the ping counter will jump to 5000ping but it won't disconnect me these typically last...
  7. I have great internet, but it spikes randomly constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have great internet, but it spikes randomly constantly: When I flush my dns, I get my speeds that I paid for for about a minute. Then it drops down to literally one Mbs. I wasn’t having these problems before, but they cropped up randomly one day. My internet download speed is just garbage on my pc, but in any device ran in the...
  8. Random Ping spikes

Random Ping spikes: [ATTACH] In my console i typed ping www.google.com -t Now i run this to see when i get ping spikes and to show what is actually happening. At random moments my Discord stops completely like for enough time where i cant hear anyone anymore but not enough to disconnect me...
  9. Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC: Hello, I'm currently experiencing random internet spikes whenever I'm playing multiplayer games for long hours. I have to restart my pc which stops the lag but comes back a few games later. No one is on the internet but myself. I've used command prompt to find if I have...
  10. random ping spikes

random ping spikes: i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping my ip -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even got a new antenna and...