Windows 10: Internet randomly stops working

Discus and support Internet randomly stops working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (I apologize for bad english, not my first language) Since July I've noticed that my connection randomly stops working every once in a while (usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LuxionQuelloFigo, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Internet randomly stops working

(I apologize for bad english, not my first language) Since July I've noticed that my connection randomly stops working every once in a while (usually every 15/30 minutes). It usually stops working, then I deactivate and reactivate the Wi-fi and it goes back to normal. Sometimes it shows the "connected, no internet icon" but it usually just stops working and the wifi icon is normal. It's really annoying, especially when I'm gaming and it's enough to disconnect me from the game, so I googled but I couldn't find anything. The network adapter drivers are updated, the "turn off this device to save power" is unchecked, it's not the router since it only happens on my pc...does someone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/LuxionQuelloFigo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LuxionQuelloFigo, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Casheti Win User

Internet stops working randomly...

Hi...I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer...they both work fine...and then all of a sudden, my internet stops working...I have recently found out if i connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, I can use the internet again...but it always works on auto detect proxy settings until that time it just goes...so why does it just...stop working??? And when I set it to connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, EVERYTHING apart from AIM works....wtf....please...I am in DESPERATE NEED OF ASSISTANCE...NTL CUSTOMER SERVICES IS BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T HELP

Casheti, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 16, 2020
  4. McSweg Win User

Internet randomly stops working

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet randomly stops working [​IMG]

Internet randomly stops working [​IMG]

Also, I did the chkdsk C: /F /R but it didn't do anything.

It got stuck at 21% every single time and when ever I restart my PC it constantly starts scanning. Not sure how to stop it.

McSweg, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Internet randomly stops working

1. Internet randomly stops working - Similar Threads - Internet randomly stops

2. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  3. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  4. Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working: I've been searching the internet for days about this problem and no one seems to have an answer to it, so here's my shot in the dark:Randomly, and I mean randomly as in nothing prompts this to happen, it just happens at, well, random times, my internet connection will simply...
  5. Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working: I've been searching the internet for days about this problem and no one seems to have an answer to it, so here's my shot in the dark:Randomly, and I mean randomly as in nothing prompts this to happen, it just happens at, well, random times, my internet connection will simply...
  6. Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: Hello Team! I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC. I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection (Wi-Fi works just fine). When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access"...
  8. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: Hello Team!I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC.I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection Wi-Fi works just fine.When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access" and...
  9. Internet connection randomly stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet connection randomly stops working: Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, my internet connection randomly stops working. It shows the yellow icon, and the only way to fix it is the run the troubleshoot. The issue is that it's not a rare occasion - happening only a few times a day - it happens a couple times an...
  10. Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices): So it just happens 100% random out of no where and I get this error: (note i ripped this image off google but this is the exact thing that happens) [img] so I found TWO temporary fixes. One: unplug router / modem for 10 sec and replug Two: Go to the network...