Windows 10: Internet running slow only on the laptop windows 10

Discus and support Internet running slow only on the laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i am running windows 10 from past one week i am facing a very slow internet connection on wifi mode in laptop only but when i use on my mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShehzadRatlamwala, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Internet running slow only on the laptop windows 10

Hi,

i am running windows 10 from past one week i am facing a very slow internet connection on wifi mode in laptop only but when i use on my mobile or other devise it works perfectly, i have came to know that it is not the router issue it my laptop, i have tried everything updating the my WIFI from devise manager, updated windows OS removed all the software which affects the speed, turned off the metered connection also but still the same problem

Please help

:)

ShehzadRatlamwala, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

Laptop is running very slow

Hi Thomas,

What all troubleshooting steps have you performed?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would request you to execute the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if there is any improvement in the speed of laptop.

To perform common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts, try using the System Maintenance troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems. For example, the System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files
    and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter
    on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if you face any issues with slow speed of laptop.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 28, 2018
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Internet running slow only on the laptop windows 10

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Internet running slow only on the laptop windows 10

1. Internet running slow only on the laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet running slow

2. Slow Internet only on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet only on PC: Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. Every time I'm in an online conference or playing online games, I have horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing websites yield no...
  3. Slow Internet only on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet only on PC: Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. Every time I'm in an online conference or playing online games, I have horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing websites yield no...
  4. Slow Internet only on Computer. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet only on Computer. Windows 10.: For the past few days, going into weeks now, my internet has been considerably slow. I have tested between the Computer and other devices and the internet speed is different between the two.Computer has currently 12MB/s of download speed and 0.6MB/s of upload speedOn my phone...
  5. Slow Internet On PC Only

Slow Internet On PC Only: Hi! I've never posted here before, so please excuse any poor formatting. I have an internet plan with Rogers for Gigabit internet, and it works provably in every area of my house. All of my devices seem to pull hundreds of Mb/s, hindered only by the hardware inside them....
  6. Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop: Hello, I am having trouble with windows 10 speed. It is running slow in my laptop. I find issues in following:- 1.) Take too long booting time 2.) Tab switching is slow 3.) Google Chrome is not running fast 4.) Running of codes is slow. My Laptops Features:- >intel...
  7. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop: Hello, I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly. I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of...
  8. Slow internet only on windows 10 computer

Slow internet only on windows 10 computer: I have three PCs running tp-link adapters which connect WIFI to our home router. The 2 windwos 7 computers get 28Mbps downloads and around 8 upload. The one PC that is Windows 10 gets 6 download and 7 upload. The pings for all machines are around 7. 1) the windows 10 PC is...
  9. Internet running very slow

Internet running very slow: Hi all, i'm running windows 10 on a dell pc.In the last week my internet has started to run very slow. I usually use chrome, but also have internet explorer which was also slow which leads me to think the problem is to with windows rather than a browser. My ps3 seems to run...
  10. Laptop running slow Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop running slow Windows 10: My laptop running slow and i have low score in 3DMark (CPU and GPU). I have Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, Intel GMA X1300, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB HDD and Windows 10 Home. I have normal CPU score in SuperPI and EVEREST. 77380