Windows 10: Internet screen

Discus and support Internet screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i did a typical windows update that has been sitting there waiting for awhile and ever since that update, ever time i hit any button on my keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Valkerbns, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Valkerbns Win User

Internet screen

So i did a typical windows update that has been sitting there waiting for awhile and ever since that update, ever time i hit any button on my keyboard my internet screen goes into full screen as if i hit the f11 button. Been driving me nuts, restarted the computer, checked display settings, tried a lot of stuff but nothing wants to work.

:)

Valkerbns, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Internet screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Internet screen

1. Internet screen - Similar Threads - Internet screen

2. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!: My Windows user password has automatically changed itself im pretty sure i entered the correct password. I tried logging in with my Microsoft account but even that wasn't working even when all the credentials were totally correct !! I'm stuck at the login screen! And NO i...
  3. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!: My Windows user password has automatically changed itself im pretty sure i entered the correct password. I tried logging in with my Microsoft account but even that wasn't working even when all the credentials were totally correct !! I'm stuck at the login screen! And NO i...
  4. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am using Windows 7 software and am seeing a no internet on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Windows 7 software and am seeing a no internet on my screen: I have my internet service through Comcast. When I receive the no internet notification on my screen, I check my connection via my phone app and see that my gateway is getting a strong signal at that time, so I made sure that my ethernet cable was secure and even replaced it...
  6. I am using Windows 7 software and am seeing a no internet on my screen

I am using Windows 7 software and am seeing a no internet on my screen: I have my internet service through Comcast. When I receive the no internet notification on my screen, I check my connection via my phone app and see that my gateway is getting a strong signal at that time, so I made sure that my ethernet cable was secure and even replaced it...
  7. Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.: I built a new computer and started to install windows 11. When I get to the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen it just stops. I have enabled guest connections on my router but it doesn’t connect with wifi or Ethernet cable. There is no prompt for log in or password for...
  8. Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.

Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.: I built a new computer and started to install windows 11. When I get to the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen it just stops. I have enabled guest connections on my router but it doesn’t connect with wifi or Ethernet cable. There is no prompt for log in or password for...
  9. When connecting external screen in the USB-C connector the internet is disable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When connecting external screen in the USB-C connector the internet is disable.: I lose my Wi-Fi connection as soon as i connect the external portable screen in the USB-C. The WI-FI is trying to connect constantly and if it connects it says there isn't any internet on the connected WIFI. When I disconnect my external monitor, my Wi-Fi connection is fine....
  10. When connecting external screen in the USB-C connector the internet is disable.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When connecting external screen in the USB-C connector the internet is disable.: I lose my Wi-Fi connection as soon as i connect the external portable screen in the USB-C. The WI-FI is trying to connect constantly and if it connects it says there isn't any internet on the connected WIFI. When I disconnect my external monitor, my Wi-Fi connection is fine....