Windows 10: Internet settings changed

Discus and support Internet settings changed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I ran a program called zemana antilogger and it found settings changed without my knoledge and i wondering on how to fix it plz help cause when i run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OmegaClub, Jul 25, 2021.

1. OmegaClub Win User

Internet settings changed

I ran a program called zemana antilogger and it found settings changed without my knoledge and i wondering on how to fix it plz help cause when i run the program again it comes up again i am on Windows 10

:)

OmegaClub, Jul 25, 2021

2. How to change default homepage in internet Explorer?

Hello Ron,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Internet Explorer browser on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below article to change the homepage on your device and check if it helps.

Change your home page for Internet Explorer

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 3: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Internet Explorer, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Internet settings changed - Similar Threads - Internet settings changed

2. Change Advanced Sharing Settings Selections Disables Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Advanced Sharing Settings Selections Disables Internet Connection: This has happened twice on 2 separate computers. Last night it was a windows 10 system connected to ethernet and it took me 4 hours to figure it out. After not finding any way to fix this tried resetting IP and several things I finally restored this to a restore point 2 days...
  3. Change Advanced Sharing Settings Selections Disables Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Advanced Sharing Settings Selections Disables Internet Connection: This has happened twice on 2 separate computers. Last night it was a windows 10 system connected to ethernet and it took me 4 hours to figure it out. After not finding any way to fix this tried resetting IP and several things I finally restored this to a restore point 2 days...
  4. Change Advanced Sharing Settings Selections Disables Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing DNS settings breaks internet connectivity

Changing DNS settings breaks internet connectivity: Hello! I am running Windows 10 version 20H2, build 19042.685. When I try to configure manual DNS under my adapter properties, DNS no longer resolves and my internet does not function properly. Moreover, when I use a VPN service, the internet does not function, presumably...
  6. {HELP!} Trying to change internet settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    {HELP!} Trying to change internet settings.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/edv8dp6r91z41.png?width=1345&format=png&auto=webp&s=12d5aab3a4e1721e916ea7ca3b0806c7d6f42d21 I am constantly getting this error after each start-up, I want to change my internet settings n stuff to be optimised for gaming, & this error...
  7. Internet Proxy settings won't change

Internet Proxy settings won't change: Hello, I am using the company laptop. We are using company ID and password to login everyday. Recently few weeks ago, I have trouble connecting to our local company Wifi every morning when I opened my laptop. After login, it says I don't have internet connections whereas...
  8. Changing my internet speed settings

Changing my internet speed settings: My Killer control centre says I should change my internet speed settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-internet-speed-settings/04526a3a-9f90-4a61-a6a9-6969764451aa
  9. Cannot change internet time settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change internet time settings: I am using a surface pro 6 and am unable to change the internet time settings so that my date and time do not synchronize with time.microsoft (Though I am able to change the date, time and timezone.) I have been able to do this since I got the surface pro in June until...
  10. Cannot change settings for Internet Time server on Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change settings for Internet Time server on Win10 PC: Windows 10 Home version 1803 OS Build 17134.590 I do have admin rights on my Win 10 PC but get "Unable to continue - You do not have permission to perform this task" when I click on Change settings in Date and Time --> Internet Time I have tried using Administrator...