Windows 10: Internet sharing option problem

Discus and support Internet sharing option problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to share my broadband connected internet from my laptop so i created a hostpot via mhostpot software then i goto my broadband connected networks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohiuddin Pathan, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Internet sharing option problem

I want to share my broadband connected internet from my laptop so i created a hostpot via mhostpot software then i goto my broadband connected networks properties>sharing>allow shring>select a network>click ok..everthing is fine i get my hostpot connected to my phone but shows "no internet" below the hostpot...I don't know where the problem is...

Here i have a doubt about one thing...when i click ok after going to networks properties and allow sharing it shows "Since this connection is currently active,some settings will not take effect until the next time you dial it" is there any problem with this...is this why i'm not getting the internet?if it is the reason please help me out with the solution

:)

Mohiuddin Pathan, Sep 28, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Jurgen G. Win User
    HTC 8s Internet Sharing Option Not an Option?

Thank you CelineT for your forum contribution,

If you want to have the internet sharing option on your phone to use the phone as a hotspot, I would suggest to contact your carrier (Mobile Operator).

They have to allow this option.

Unfortunately there is no other option.

Kindest Regards,

Jurgen G., Sep 28, 2018
  4. Internet sharing option problem

Unable to share internet connection"Internet Connection Sharing is currently enabled for connection 'tunnel_32769'

Hello Graham,

We regret the inconvenience and we also appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• What is the make and model of the laptop you are using?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue? Is it an abrupt issue?

• Did you verify if the Internet connection Services is running?

• Are you normally connect to internet even when the network sharing fails?

• Do have any System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?

We also need which of the following cases of network sharing applies to your case:

1. One laptop using its Ethernet connection for Internet access and its WiFi adapter to broadcast.

2. One laptop that is connected to the Internet through a mobile USB modem and broadcasts the wireless network through its WiFi adapter.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if the following steps help to resolve the issue.

Step-1. Disable wi-fi adapter.

Step-2. Enable it again.

Step-3. Create wi-fi hot spot again.

Step-4. Now share network connection from where internet is connected to wi-fi hotspot adapter.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Internet connection Sharing in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Internet sharing option problem

1. Internet sharing option problem - Similar Threads - Internet sharing option

2. Internet connection sharing problem, not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection sharing problem, not working: Hello,I will keep this brief as I need help, and will bullet point it as its easiest to explain, I am trying to ICS from my windows to my xbox one, by using an ethernet cable, however my windows is connected via wifi.- My computer windows is connected via wi-fi, however I...
  3. Internet connection sharing problem, not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection sharing problem, not working: Hello,I will keep this brief as I need help, and will bullet point it as its easiest to explain, I am trying to ICS from my windows to my xbox one, by using an ethernet cable, however my windows is connected via wifi.- My computer windows is connected via wi-fi, however I...
  4. Internet connection sharing problem, not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet sharing

Internet sharing: I am trying to share my wifi internet connection with my desktop pc. I have gone on the laptop to settings/network & internet/status/ change adapter settings/wifi then hit properties to the sharing tab click share and it works. But only for a while, anywhere from a few...
  6. Share internet

Share internet: I would like to share the internet to another computer but I can't do it. Is there anything else I should do? if so please guide me please thank you in advance for your help Moved from the Community (Es)...
  7. Internet Sharing

Internet Sharing: I am unable to share internet through my dell 7472 windows 10 pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sharing/bde442d7-d5c2-43fd-8c98-4a628778cd03
  8. Sharing Options

Sharing Options: Hi My name is Srinivas, I am having problem with folder sharing and i am unable to share more then 20 users in windows 10, can you please help out how to increase more users because i have 50 systems and i want sharing my folders to all....
  9. Internet sharing problem.

Internet sharing problem.: Can not share internet through ethernet connection. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sharing-problem/580174e6-1138-49a1-8c28-14822e0ff1eb
  10. Problems sharing internet with hotspot

Problems sharing internet with hotspot: I've created hosted network with this command NETSH WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Your_SSID key=Your_Passphrase then activated it like this netsh wlan start hostednetwork Now i am supposed to share Ethernet internet with this hotspot interface, but there is...