Windows 10: iNTERNET SITES

Discus and support iNTERNET SITES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Websites I used to visit regularly show an error code (cant provide secure connection) since the last windows 10 update. How can I remedy this? Judy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyHinchliffe, Sep 13, 2019.

1. iNTERNET SITES

Websites I used to visit regularly show an error code (cant provide secure connection) since the last windows 10 update. How can I remedy this?

Judy

:)

JudyHinchliffe, Sep 13, 2019

2. After Windows 10 Upgrade, flash sites cause Internet Explorer to "not respond" (freeze)

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing the websites on Internet Explorer, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
    • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
    • Click Internet Options
    • Click the Security tab
    • Click Trusted sites
    • Click Sites
    • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the website for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 13, 2019
  3. WIN 10 Edge & Internet Sites Visits

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

iNTERNET SITES

403 forbidden just one site

Hi Montra,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing

• Which browser are you using?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you're using Internet Explorer, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1:
    Reset Internet Explorer

Reset the Internet Explorer settings and check the issue status.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2:Compatibility mode

Sometimes a website you're visiting doesn't look like you expect it to. Images might not show up, menus might be out of place, and text boxes could be jumbled together. This can be caused by a compatibility problem between Internet
    Explorer and the site you're on.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

iNTERNET SITES

1. iNTERNET SITES - Similar Threads - iNTERNET SITES

2. why won't video play from internet archive site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't video play from internet archive site: vodeo no longer available in ms edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-video-play-from-internet-archive-site/9edf29b9-b549-44c6-8a43-742bf53b168a
  3. why won't video play from internet archive site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't video play from internet archive site: vodeo no longer available in ms edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-video-play-from-internet-archive-site/9edf29b9-b549-44c6-8a43-742bf53b168a
  4. why won't video play from internet archive site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?: https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2023/04/how-to-stop-ie-from-opening-edge-browser-solved/#h-internet-explorer-11-is-now-totally-deprecated-from-microsoftIn the above article, it says "Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge" is inside the IE gear icon...
  6. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?: https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2023/04/how-to-stop-ie-from-opening-edge-browser-solved/#h-internet-explorer-11-is-now-totally-deprecated-from-microsoftIn the above article, it says "Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge" is inside the IE gear icon...
  7. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. DLL get blocked after downloading from internet on customer site but not locally where we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL get blocked after downloading from internet on customer site but not locally where we...: Hi TeamWe recently provided a solution to customer that packages into zip and is available on organization extranet site. When customer download and run application, it throws error failing to load assembly due to CAS. But when we try to download from same location inhourse,...
  9. DLL get blocked after downloading from internet on customer site but not locally where we...

DLL get blocked after downloading from internet on customer site but not locally where we...: Hi TeamWe recently provided a solution to customer that packages into zip and is available on organization extranet site. When customer download and run application, it throws error failing to load assembly due to CAS. But when we try to download from same location inhourse,...
  10. DLL get blocked after downloading from internet on customer site but not locally where we...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security