Windows 10: Internet slow and on a 2 bar.

Discus and support Internet slow and on a 2 bar. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently got a new Computer/Pc, Everything run's good besides my internet keeps going out on just my pc. And i'm on a constant 2 bar connection. I'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brady connelly, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Internet slow and on a 2 bar.

Recently got a new Computer/Pc, Everything run's good besides my internet keeps going out on just my pc. And i'm on a constant 2 bar connection. I'll be playing a game and my game would freeze and I would have to disconnect from my internet and reconnect. Any help?

:)

brady connelly, Mar 10, 2019

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 10, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Internet slow and on a 2 bar.

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Internet slow and on a 2 bar.

1. Internet slow and on a 2 bar. - Similar Threads - Internet slow bar

2. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  3. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  4. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow Internet

Slow Internet: Hello so I did a factory reset on my pc which is an Old HP Workstation, the Z440, After the reset was over I downloaded and installed all of the drivers for the motherboard and the GPU, but for some reason when I play online games the connection is awful. I tried installing...
  6. INTERNET SLOW

INTERNET SLOW: Hi,i'm not an expert in pc so i aske here for help. Today my connection is really slow. Usually goes around 400/500 dwn and 200/300 up but today i got 30 dwn and 0.41 up. I try to fix it following i guide but it doesn't work. I tested my line with a laptop in the same room of...
  7. Internet is so slow on WSL 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is so slow on WSL 2: I am experiencing slow internet problem on WSL 2. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-is-so-slow-on-wsl-2/a3aab2a5-2ce4-41b7-b470-c36380ef8a6a
  8. Internet is so slow on WSL 2

Internet is so slow on WSL 2: I am experiencing slow internet problem on WSL 2. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-is-so-slow-on-wsl-2/a3aab2a5-2ce4-41b7-b470-c36380ef8a6a
  9. Internet is so slow on WSL 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. 2 PCs, one slowing down internet of other !

2 PCs, one slowing down internet of other !: This is ultra strange. I have 2 PCs. For the last 3 months I have been having issues where just one of the PCs internet would slow down from the usual 60mbps to 20mbps or less (only on single thread, multi-thread was fine). Normally the first 2 minutes of the computer being...