Windows 10: Internet slows down massively when playing games after cloud factory reseting

Discus and support Internet slows down massively when playing games after cloud factory reseting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Aritz.I recently noticed that my internet slows down massively when playing games, such as Rocket League. From having 150mbps - 200mbps when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aritz134, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Aritz134 Win User

Internet slows down massively when playing games after cloud factory reseting

Hello, I'm Aritz.I recently noticed that my internet slows down massively when playing games, such as Rocket League. From having 150mbps - 200mbps when browsing or watching youtube, I only have 0.20 or less mbps when gaming. Already tried putting some commands in command prompt, or even reseting the network... Network reset. And, all of this, only happens after factory reset. Does anyone know how to fix it?Any answer is highly apreciated. Thanks.

:)

Aritz134, Aug 26, 2021

2. Certain games won't work after a factory reset

Hello Dante,

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please provide the following information:

• Did you install your games using the Microsoft Store?
    • Do you receive any error message?

Since you mentioned that you performed a factory reset, outdated video can cause this issue. For now, we suggest updating your video card driver. To do it, you can follow the steps in this
    article.

Keeps us posted to further assist you.

Marielle Cas, Aug 26, 2021
  3. Playing games is very slow

I have recently installed windows 10 and have tried to play some of my old favorite computer games,(Diciples, age of empires, stronghold) and they run so slow I can't even play them. Any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: playing games

MarkAllen5525, Aug 26, 2021
  4. seryat Win User

How do I reset Microsoft Games statistics that are stored in the cloud for my account?

Well, all of them. For starters, Spider Solitaire. I want to reset the statistics about how many games have been played/won/lost that is stored in the cloud at Microsoft.

seryat, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Internet slows down massively when playing games after cloud factory reseting - Similar Threads - Internet slows down

2. Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?: Hi there,I am connected through ethernet cable to my internet network and the internet speed is mostly at 700-800 Mbps, even through Wi-Fi the internet speed is 300-350 Mbps, but everytime I'm opening a game such as League of Legends or CS:GO the internet speed goes down to...
  3. Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?: Hi there,I am connected through ethernet cable to my internet network and the internet speed is mostly at 700-800 Mbps, even through Wi-Fi the internet speed is 300-350 Mbps, but everytime I'm opening a game such as League of Legends or CS:GO the internet speed goes down to...
  4. Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game: I have a decent laptop 16 gb ram, 1660 ti gpu that i've been using for almost 2 years.I got windows 11 installed a couple months ago and ever since then im having some issues. My laptop slowed down drastically, to the point that its not even usable and it happened right after...
  5. Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game

Windows slowed down drastically right after playing a game: I have a decent laptop 16 gb ram, 1660 ti gpu that i've been using for almost 2 years.I got windows 11 installed a couple months ago and ever since then im having some issues. My laptop slowed down drastically, to the point that its not even usable and it happened right after...
  6. video game is slow all of a sudden after a factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video game is slow all of a sudden after a factory reset.: Months ago, I started a factory reset because I was instructed to after my whole computer was having some issues. My computer is alright now, but all of a sudden, this certain video game Genshin Impact has been really slow after factory resetting my computer. I don't know how...
  7. video game is slow all of a sudden after a factory reset.

video game is slow all of a sudden after a factory reset.: Months ago, I started a factory reset because I was instructed to after my whole computer was having some issues. My computer is alright now, but all of a sudden, this certain video game Genshin Impact has been really slow after factory resetting my computer. I don't know how...
  8. Slow internet speeds after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow internet speeds after factory reset: Whenever I start a new app, it takes a while before it loads a page from the internet. For instance, I open chrome and it takes a few minutes before I can start browsing, after that wait period browsing speeds are fine. Then if I open edge, the same issue, but after a while...
  9. Internet slows to a crawl when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet slows to a crawl when playing games: Hello there. This is a problem that has been bugging me for some weeks. We have 100mbps internet, and it's very effective for all 6 of us using at least 2 devices each in the house. Internet connectivity on my PC is generally perfect, and always scores over 100mbps on...
  10. Laptop slowed down in general despite factory reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop slowed down in general despite factory reset: Hi! Happy to be on this forum! I used to have an account associated with windows vista a long time ago, so I know these forums can be a great help! I am running into issues with my small laptop (HP 14inch Stream) and would highly appreciate your help and advice! It...